5 bed detached house for sale in Chequers Lane, Eversley, Hook RG27
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Executive five double bedroom family home across three floors
- Bespoke build on a private lane in a semi-rural location
- Short walk to the village centre, including pubs, schools and the cricket green
- Driveway and double garage for parking
- Five double bedrooms
- Three en suites, downstairs cloakroom and a four piece family bathroom
- Five reception spaces
- Private rear garden
- Views overlooking fields
- Built by the current owners to a high specification
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This unique and remarkable family home was built by the current owners to offer spacious, sociable rooms to a high specification across three floors. Along the ground floor the entrance hall features a coats cupboard and cloakroom, leading through double doors to a drawing room with a gas fireplace and French doors to the garden, the separate dining room is also accessed via double doors, with a dual aspect outlook, whilst the study is front aspect. The kitchen/breakfast room is the heart of the home, fitted with oak units and granite work surfaces, a Range cooker with a double oven, grill, five ring gas hob and a warming drawer. This space opens through to the family room which also features French doors to the garden, along with the utility room which opens to the garage and external grounds. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, three of which benefitting from fitted wardrobes, including the master and second bedroom which also feature en suites, one of which is five pieces. The fourth bedroom has access to the family bathroom, fitted with a four piece suite including a double width shower. The fifth bedroom on the second floor offers extensive space, with two storage cupboards and another four piece en suite.
The grounds To the front of the home, a block paved driveway provides ample parking, in addition to the double integral garage with an electric door. Side access leads through to the rear garden which features a large patio and a variety of mature tree and shrub borders which, with the fenced perimeter, adds privacy. The garden also overlooks open fields to the rear.
Location The property is ideally located on a private road within the picturesque village of Eversley, just a short walk from the village centre with a selection of reputable public houses, a shop and the village cricket green, which the local cricket club recently expanded its facilities behind Cross Green, to incorporate a second cricket ground and a state of the art cricket indoor training centre (itc). There is a good choice of independent state schools and the property is within the catchment area of Charles Kingsley C of E primary school, with St Neots preparatory school also nearby. The Trilakes Country Park is also in walking distance and there is the convenience of Fleet and Blackwater train stations within a short drive, along with access to the M3 and M4 motorways.
Agent's comment "Located on a private lane, this individual, modern and executive home is so close to The Chequers and Frog and Wicket public houses, plus the village green, offering a great location within the idyllic village community. The cricket green and state of the art facilities are a huge benefit to the village, along with the close proximity to Trilakes Country Park, which is within walking distance."
agent's note Pursuant to the Estate Agents Act 1979 section 21c, we would like to confirm that the vendor is a relation of an employee of Mackenzie Smith Estate Agents.
Energy efficiency rating Current: C | Potential: C View more View less
- £1,125,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eversley Centre, Hook RG27
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nine Mile Ride, Finchampstead, Berkshire RG40
- £1,100,000 6 bed detached house for sale Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chandlers Lane, Yateley, Hampshire GU46
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eversley Centre, Hook RG27
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Street, Eversley, Hook RG27
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Welmore, Yateley GU46
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Longdown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £1,295,000 5 bed property for sale Lower Wokingham Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45