- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached Bungalow
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
Description ** Guide Price Â£365,000 - Â£375,000 ** offered for sale with no onward chain ** Situated to the sought after West side of Colchester, within a quiet cul-de-sac of similar properties is this substantial detached bungalow. The property is conveniently positioned for links to the A12 and A120 as well as for local schools and popular shopping facilities. Spacious and well presented living accommodation comprises an inviting entrance hall, living room, kitchen, shower room and three generously sized bedrooms. Externally, there is a well presented enclosed, low maintenance rear garden while the frontage boasts a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles as well as access to a garage. An early inspection is highly advised.
entrance hall Obscure double glazed entrance door to front, radiator, access to loft space, engineered oak flooring, doors to:
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 10" (3.61m x 2.39m) Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Living room 15' 9" x 11' 10" (4.8m x 3.61m) Double glazed French style doors opening on to rear garden, two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, gas fire with display mantle over.
Shower room 7' 11" x 6' 3" (2.41m x 1.91m) Obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, three piece white suite comprising fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled walls and floor, spotlights, extractor fan.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 4" (3.28m x 2.84m) Obscure double glazed entrance door to rear, double glazed window to rear, radiator, extensive range of matching wall and base mounted storage units and drawer pack, roll edge work surfaces with inset 1 and 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, built in four ring gas hob with extractor over and oven below, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted boiler, spotlights.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 10" (3.66m x 3.3m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 7" > 6' 6" (3m x 2.62m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
rear garden The rear of the bungalow is served by an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with both paved and shingled areas with a variety of shrubs interspersed, timber storage shed, external cold water tap, personal door into side of garage, side access gate leading to:
Front The front of the property is approached via a paved path leading to the front entrance door with planted shrubs either side as well as a small shingled area, side access path leading to gate providing access to rear garden, driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles with access to:
Garage Up and over door to front, power and light connected, personal door to side. View more View less
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale All Saints Avenue, Prettygate, Colchester CO3
- £360,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Henry Swan Way, Colchester, Essex CO1
- £375,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wilfred Appleby Mews, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £375,000 3 bed detached house for sale Barbour Gardens, Colchester CO2
- £375,000 3 bed property for sale Turner Road, Colchester, Essex CO4
- £375,000 3 bed town house for sale "The Colne" at Cowdray Avenue, Colchester CO1
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tyed Croft, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Marram Close, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £350,000 3 bed detached house for sale Winstree Road, Stanway, Colchester CO3