- 4 bedrooms
- Stunning Detached Home
- Stylish Finish Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-Suite & WC
- Off-Street Parking
- Private Garage
- Contemporary Kitchen
- South Facing Terrace & Garden
- Additional Utility Room
Description Country | Luxury | Home
This charming four bedroom detached family home, situated in Gorham Avenue is located in the sought after picturesque village of Rottingdean, found just along the coast from Brighton.
As you approach the you immediately notice the size and prominence of the property, with a large front garden and inviting pathway down. Upon entering there is a tiled modern WC with wash hand basin and door leading into the stunning kitchen/dining room. The fully fitted kitchen, at the front of the house, comes with all appliances built in, a breakfast bar and large window overlooking the front garden. The kitchen also gives access to the rear garden via a door leading through a useful utility area. At the back of the property is the bright spacious reception room, with wood flooring continuing throughout and large doors leading onto the rear south facing terrace. Also on the ground floor is the fourth bedroom, which could also be used a home office/study if required.
Heading up to the first floor, the landing is bright and wide, with all bedrooms and the family bathroom leading off. The master bedroom is at the rear of the property with a large en-suite shower room and plenty of built in storage. Bedrooms two and three are also great sizes and have storage built-in. The modern family bathroom is at the front of the house and has a large shower over bath, WC, wash-hand basin and heated towel rail. The new heating system has been cleverly fitted in the loft to give a large storage cupboard off the landing.
Outside, there has been substantial works to both the front and rear gardens, with the rear having timber boarders and a lovely south facing sun terrace. The detached garage, with power and light, can also be accessed from the garden.
Rottingdean is a picturesque historic village, found just off the south coast road, located on the outskirts of Brighton. Originally a smugglers village, Rottingdean is now a mixture of old and young age groups and families, with two local primary schools in the area and Longhill secondary school found close by. Brighton's famous marina is also close by and offers a variety of activities. Bus routes are found on the main High Street providing easy access in Brighton's main city centre. Brighton's mainline railway station is approximately three miles away. The Sussex Downs walk and bridle path is right on your doorstep, an ideal location for dog walkers and families alike.
(Disclosure of requirements - The Estate Agents Act 1979
Under the Act, the Agent must disclose whether they have a personal interest in the property.) View more View less
- £750,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cliff Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chailey Avenue, Rottingdean, Brighton BN2
- £775,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Sudeley Place, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chailey Avenue, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Promenade, Peacehaven BN10
- £750,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Dean Court Road, Rottingdean, Brighton BN2
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ashdown Avenue, Saltdean, East Sussex BN2
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Longhill Road, Ovingdean, Brighton BN2
- £675,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cubitt Terrace, Chichester Place, Brighton BN2