- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedrooms
- Close to blackheath village shops
- Close to br station
- Loft storage
- Double glazed
- Close to greenwich park
- Central heating
Description A spacious two bedroom maisonette located in a sought after location with shared communal gardens, also a stones throw away from the open space of the heath and a very short walk into the Village and br station.
In need of some updating the property presents a fantastic opportunity to re-design and model to taste making it a perfect property and adding some value too.
This picturesque suburb of London comprises a variety of vibrant bars, pubs, delicatessens and popular restaurants, and also benefits from Royal Greenwich Park being located 20 mins walk away.
The property is situated within a few minutes walk of Blackheath Station, with direct links to London Bridge, Victoria and Charing Cross and the DLR.
The A2 means journeys into Kent are easy and Bluewater Shopping Centre can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
Viewings are highly recommended - Please click 'brochure link' to book instantly!
Owing to Government guidelines and the safety of our clients and potential buyers we have amended the way we carry out open days and have a strict one in one out policy. Please arrive with ppe and be respectful of social distancing whilst waiting your turn to view. We endeavour to give everyone fair and ample time to view and would welcome a second viewing if you feel you need more time.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Ryculff Square, London SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Wyatt House, Wemyss Road, Blackheath, London SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Pegler Square, Kidbrooke Village SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Kidbrooke Park Road, London SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Lee Road, Blackheath, London SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Hervey Road, London SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Hervey Road, Blackheath SE3
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Manor Park, London SE13
- £450,000 2 bed flat for sale Trafalgar Grove, Greenwich SE10