- 4 bedrooms
- Floor area 2,343 sq. ft
Description A double fronted Nash House of approximately 2,343 sq. Ft. Located in a tranquil, picturesque, crescent on the edge of Regent's Park and within easy access of numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is beautifully presented and benefits from a large patio garden and excellent entertaining space comprising a large dual aspect reception room, a second spacious reception room, a well equipped kitchen/dining room, a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, a family bathroom, two guest cloakrooms and three storage vaults.
Park Village West is located on the eastern side of Regentâs Park. The nearest Underground stations are Great Portland Street (Circle and Metropolitan Lines) and Camden Town (Northern Line). EPC rating D View more View less
- £3,950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Park Village West, Regent's Park, London NW1
- £3,950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale St. Annes Court, Soho, London W1F
- £3,950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Blenheim Terrace, St Johns Wood, London NW8
- £3,950,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sutherland Avenue, London W9
- £3,950,000 4 bed property for sale Old Queen Street, London SW1H
- £3,950,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Kensington Court Place, London W8
- £4,000,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Village East, Regent's Park, London NW1
- £3,999,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Upper Montagu Street, Marylebone, London W1H
- £4,000,000 4 bed mews house for sale Hyde Park Gardens, London W2