- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description Guide price Â£775,000 - Â£825,000 Freehold
13 Warwick Road is situated within the heart of the âvillage areaâ of Royal Tunbridge Wells and is perfectly placed for easy access to all of the towns amenities and is within walking distance of the High street and mainline station.
Tunbridge Wells is renowned for its excellent range of amenities including the Royal Victoria shopping centre, cinema complex and theatres. The town is also well known for the historic Pantiles area, and its open spaces and parks, and there are a number of highly regarded state and independent schools in the area, including grammar schools for both girls and boys.
For the commuter, Tunbridge Wells mainline station is 0.3 miles distant and provides a regular service to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street in around 50 minutes and the A21 is also within easy reach with links to the M25.
The property is an impressive and elegant four bedroom townhouse which has been extensively refurbished by the current owners to an exceptionally high standard to provide immaculately presented, versatile, and well-proportioned accommodation which is spacious and light throughout.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors, and includes; a large utility room with storage and access to the garage and parking, a fabulous kitchen/breakfast room which is spacious, light and airy benefiting from a good range of high gloss wall and base units, integrated appliances, attractive floor tiles as well as underfloor heating, and has a door giving access to a terrace. The large living room features three delightful full length windows giving a great deal of light, and is finished with premium Karndean flooring. The property has four double bedrooms, all of which are beautifully decorated, the master having Farrow and Ball gloss finish fitted wardrobes and premium Karndean flooring. There are two bathrooms, the larger of which being finished with marble floor and wall tiles, benefits from a spacious walk in rain shower and has underfloor heating. The property also features a large south facing terrace with ceramic tiles, and enjoys views across the village area and to the countryside beyond.
Services: Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage
Local authority: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council Council tax band: G (Â£2730.32 per annum)
Current EPC rating: D View more View less
- £775,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Princes Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dukes Drive, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £765,000 4 bed property for sale Grove Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £755,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Teise Close, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kentish Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Langholm Road, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3
- £750,000 4 bed property for sale Stonewall Park Road, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £730,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4