- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 reception rooms
- Character Grade II Listed period cottage in the heart of Crondall
- Flexible reception rooms with period features including beams and fireplaces
- Vaulted dining room adjacent to the kitchen with doors to the garden
- Three bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom
- New boiler recently fitted
- Pretty west-facing garden with lawn and borders
- Off street parking, brick built storage and timber shed
Description Hart Cottage is a classic Grade II listed cottage with a wealth of exposed beams, feature fireplaces and an abundance of character throughout. The sitting room features the original beams and Inglenook fireplace, now fitted with a wood burner. The drawing room also boasts a corner fireplace and door to the family room and study. The well-equipped kitchen has a range of units with granite work surfaces and overlooks the garden. *A new boiler has been recently fitted*. Just off the kitchen is the vaulted dining room with skylight. On the first floor there are two bedrooms overlooking Pankridge Street, both fitted with wardrobes, with the family bathroom and third bedroom overlooking the rear garden. EPC rating E.
Hart Cottage is situated in the Conservation area in Crondall, right in the heart of the village whilst being within easy reach of local farmland and country walks. This quintessential English village on the Surrey/Hampshire border has excellent facilities including the highly-regarded school, well attended church, two pubs, a village shop/post office, cricket ground, bowls club, doctorâs surgery, tennis court and golf course. The historic market towns of Farnham and Odiham offer a more extensive range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities.
There are many excellent state and private schools within the area, including Lord Wandsworth College, St Nicholasâ, and Edgeborough. Crondall is in an ideal location for commuters with excellent main line connections to London from Fleet, Farnham and Winchfield. By road you can link with the A31, A3 and M3 which provide access to London and the South coast and M25. Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton Airports are accessible all within 1 hour.
To the side of Hart Cottage is off road parking with a gate giving access to the courtyard. The westerly facing rear garden is laid out as a typical cottage garden with borders, well-stocked with flowers and shrubs. The main garden is laid to lawn and there is a brick built garden storage shed as well as a timber garden shed. Double doors from the study give direct access to the pretty garden. View more View less
- £695,000 3 bed detached house for sale Eggars Field, Bentley, Farnham, Hampshire GU10
- £725,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beacon Hill Road, Ewshot, Farnham, Hampshire GU10
- £695,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Folly Hill, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rasset Mead, Crookham Village, Fleet GU52
- £749,950 3 bed detached house for sale Chamber Lane, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £759,500 3 bed terraced house for sale Castle Yard, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Thapa Close, Church Crookham GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52