- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- Â£950,000 - Â£1,000,000 guide price
- A stunning Grade II listed Residence
- Origins Dating Back To 16th Century
- An Abundance Period Features Within
- Five Bedrooms & Five Reception Rooms
- Potential To Convert Develop Space (stpc)
- Beautiful Gardens With A Running Brook
- Own Gravel Driveway & Garage With Room To Rear
- Excellent Commuter Links
Description This beautiful Grade II listed residence is located in the heart of a picturesque village in the Loose Valley on the fringes of rural Maidstone. With origins dating back to the 16th century the property is located within walking distance to the village chapel and a well reputed, historic public house.
Brook House boasts an abundance of period charm and displays some wonderful features within to include; vaulted beamed ceilings, inglenook fireplaces, exposed brick walls and timbers including a crown post, rustic latch down doors and wooden floors. Although the property already has five bedrooms and five reception rooms the loft provides further scope for accommodation subject to planning consent.
The well manicured gardens with a variety of well established trees and decorative flower beds are split in two by a meandering brook and are accessed via a five bar wooden gate and sweeping gravel driveway. The barn like garage has a useful garden room at its rear and the decked veranda is a perfect place to sit and admire this stunning property and it's beautiful grounds.
The property sits towards the centre of the village which is served by a junior, infant and secondary school. Grammar Schools are found in nearby Maidstone and private school facilities at nearby Sutton Valence. For those that may wish to commute to work, mainline rail services can be accessed within central Maidstone or Staplehurst, which is a simple drive to the south. The motorway network is also easily accessible with the nearest junction being found at Leeds Castle (M20 Junction 8).
Please view the link provided for more information on Brook House via the English Heritage Website: View more View less
- £995,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Lower Road, West Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent ME15
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale New Road, Langley, Maidstone ME17
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Road, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent ME15
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Westerhill Road, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Farleigh Lane, East Farleigh, Maidstone ME16
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Spires, Maidstone ME16
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone ME14
- £870,000 5 bed link-detached house for sale Wierton Hill, Maidstone ME17