- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 2,494 Sqft - 232 Sq M
- Five Bedroom House
- Grade II Listed
Description We are delighted to offer a rare freehold Georgian house located on a quiet residential street in Bloomsbury located just off Queen Square.
The house is Grade II listed and requires updatting while retaining many period features including fireplaces and sash windows. The accommodation is arranged over 5 floors with large open plan living room on the ground floor with access out to private walled garden. The kitchen, separate dining room, patio and vaults are on the lower ground floor. A formal reception is on the first floor with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the upper floors. The top (3rd) floor bedroom is double height with exposed timber beams, a roof light and a large family bathroom.
This house which totals 2,384 Sq. Ft is situated on the West side of the street, alongside other Grade II listed houses built in the early 1800âs. Old Gloucester Street is located close to Holborn and is perfectly placed for easy access to the West End and The City. Bloomsburys local amenities are close by including Lambs Conduit Street and the Brunswick Centre. The Inns of Court, British Museum and Covent Garden are all only a short walk away.
Holborn and Russell square underground stations are equidistant providing Piccadilly and Central Line services. View more View less
- £2,375,000 5 bed property for sale Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N
- £2,400,000 5 bed property for sale Huddleston Road, London N7
- £2,400,000 5 bed property for sale Ospringe Road, London NW5
- POA 5 bed terraced house for sale Albany Street, London NW1
- £2,300,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Merton Rise, London NW3
- £2,375,000 6 bed property for sale Sandwich Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H
- £2,250,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Noel Road, London N1
- £2,500,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Barkham Terrace, London SE1
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Lawford Road, London NW5