- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow
- Access to the A331, A31 and A3
- Well-established, private rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Good sized entrance hall
- Bay window and an open brick fireplace
- Partial double glazing and GCH
- Bathroom and cloakroom
- Near Ash Station
- Garage, carport and an in-and-out driveway
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This detached bungalow offers flexible, spacious accommodation, presenting high ceilings throughout, gas central heating and partial double glazing. The front door features light leaded windows and leads into a good sized entrance hall. There are two versatile front bedrooms, both benefitting from built-in wardrobes, the first featuring a double aspect, double glazed bay window and feature beams. The well-presented lounge features an exposed brick character fireplace and sliding doors to a raised patio area. The bathroom has been fitted with a shower over the bath and a bidet. There is an expansive kitchen/breakfast room offering a breakfast bar area, whilst an inner hallway leads to a dining room/further bedroom, as well as a cloakroom.
The grounds The front of this property offer generous parking with an in-and-out driveway, a carport and a garage with power and light. The rear garden is well-established, offering a high degree of privacy, screened by picturesque and mature tree and shrub borders, whilst mainly laid to lawn with a raised patio area.
Location Ash Green, set close to the Hog's Back and picturesque Surrey Hills, connects to the A31, A331 and M3. The village landscape benefits from areas of open heathland and popular attractions; The Ranges, former station building and North Down Way nature trail which connects to the Christmas Pie Trail (a cycle route). Ash station provides services to Aldershot, Guildford, Reading and London Waterloo.
Agent's comments "This is a really nice, detached bungalow, which has been with the current owners for the last twenty years."
recent trustpilot review "Very, very happy with the team. Jason was exceptional in his work towards securing my property. I will certainly be recommending Mackenzie Smith to anyone I know who is selling."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £499,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale South Lane, Ash, Surrey GU12
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Vyne Walk, Ash, Aldershot GU12
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ash Hill Road, Ash, Aldershot GU12
- £500,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Grove Road, Ash Vale, Surrey GU12
- £495,000 3 bed detached house for sale Plot 104 Charles House Villa, Wellesley, Hope Grants Road, Aldershot GU11
- £495,000 3 bed terraced house for sale "Charles House Villa - Plot 104" at Fire Station Road, Aldershot GU11
- £485,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale South Lane, Ash, Aldershot, Hampshire GU12
- £485,000 3 bed detached house for sale "The Kintbury" at Avon Close, Ash, Aldershot GU12
- £485,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Sandown" at Avon Close, Ash, Aldershot GU12