3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Oakshade Road, Bromley BR1
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious family home
- Large entrance hall
- Large rear garden including garage with access road to rear
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Extension potential stpp
- Large front aspect lounge with feature fire place
- Sought after residential location
Description A very well presented family home located in a popular residential location within reach of several transport links, numerous local amenities and a selection of well regarded local schools.
This semi-detached property is offered to the market including three spacious bedrooms, two generous reception rooms, a front garden and a more than ample rear garden, boasting a detached garage accessed via private gated road to the rear.
This home further benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and a marble feature fireplace in each of the reception rooms.
Oakshade Road hosts some of the larger style homes in the immediate locality, so if space is what appeals to you, look no further. Much like a few of the neighbouring properties, the potential for further expansion is possible subject to the relevant planning consents.
There are three overland rail stations located within a mile of this home - Beckenham Hill, Catford and Catford Bridge are all within reach as well as an array of local shops that are just a short walk from the property. There are good bus links close by that take you to straight to Catford and Bromley Town Centres.
Well cared for and lovingly maintained by the current owners, this property lends itself perfectly to becoming someones long term family home.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Heathfield Road, Bromley, Kent BR1
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dykes Way, Bromley, Kent BR2
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Taunton Road, London SE12
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Taunton Road, Lee Green, London SE12
- £500,000 3 bed property for sale Ridley Road, Bromley South, Bromley BR2
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Knighton Park Road, London SE26
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Chelsfield Gardens, Sydenham, London, . SE26
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Asprey Mews, Beckenham BR3
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Nelson Mandela Road, London SE3