- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ideal for Southall Train Station
- Restaurants and Amenities on your doorstop
- Local primary schools nearby
- Easy access to A40
- 207,427,607 and N207 bus routes
Such a convenient maisonette for Southall Broadways wealth of restaurants & shops. This property is so well located. Walking distance to just about everything you need. If you're a young family then Blair peach Primary school is just down the road. Southall Train station within 1 mile.
The property itself features kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom all off the hallway. The property in our opinion is well presented and offers some good living space. The location of the property is perfect for just about any situation. Blair peach Primary school is only half a mile away from the property and Villiers High School is only within a mile distance from the property too. The Broadway has a plethora of restaurants and shops ideal for entertaining friends and family. If you're a London commuter then Southall train station is within a mile distance away. Overall this property would suit a young family. Call us now to book your viewing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Taywood, Northolt UB5
- £299,950 2 bed flat for sale Broadmead Road, Northolt UB5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Barbican Road, Greenford UB6
- £299,950 2 bed flat for sale St. Marys Avenue Central, Southall UB2
- £299,950 2 bed flat for sale Greensleeves House, St Marys Ave Central, Norwood Green UB2
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Clifford Close, Northolt UB5
- £299,950 2 bed flat for sale St Giles Close, Hounslow TW5
- £299,950 2 bed flat for sale Cranelodge Road, Cranford TW5
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Ruislip Road East, Greenford UB6