5 bed detached house for sale in Chartridge Lane, Chesham HP5
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Beautiful Character Property
- Sought After Road with Rural Feel
- Good Sized Entrance Hall with Fireplace
- Triple Aspect Living Room with Fireplace and Beamed Ceiling
- Wide Range of Reception Rooms inc Basement Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Large Driveway with Vehicular side Access
- Views towards Fields from the First Floor
- Good Sized South Westerly Rear Garden
- Good Sized Garage/Workshop in the Garden
Description A most attractive mature detached family home on a good sized plot with South Westerly facing rear garden.
Substantial 5 bedroom detached property, having been extended by the current owners now
providing good sized accommodation with 5 bedrooms and a variety of reception rooms
all in this most sought after road.
Ideally located for a good balance of town and country living, being close to Chartridge village and open countryside and a little over a mile from Cheshamâs vibrant town centre with metropolitan line station. The location is extremely popular being within catchment for
Chartridge primary school and the Dr Challonerâs and Chesham Grammar Schools.
Chartridge also has an 18 hole golf course and a country pub.
The house itself has a traditional feel, from its attractive fireplace in the entrance hall to beamed living room and leaded light windows it really is a charming home. This property also gives plenty of scope for someone to put there own mark on it. There is a sweeping driveway to the front, gated and enclosed by brick and flint wall with good side access leading to garage/workshop in the rear garden. View more View less