- 4 bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Large Through Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Close To Good Schools
Description Modern | Family
HW Estate Agents are delighted to offer this spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home situated close to numerous good schools and bus links.
Upon entering the property you are met with a spacious entrance hall, giving access to the impressive through lounge diner. The living area has a bay fronted window and a spacious open plan dining area, double doors lead to a small conservatory room which over looks the garden. The kitchen has been fully refitted with a modern grey and gold tones, the kitchen has a mirrored subway tile splash back which adds to the contemporary feel of the room. There is a further utility room off the kitchen with space for a fridge freezer and other appliances.
Heading up to the first floor you will find three good size bedrooms, the master has a private balcony over looking the garden and ample storage space. The fully tiled family bathroom has also been refitted and has a bath with shower over, W/C, and wash hand basin.
The top floor has been converted into a large double bedroom with views towards Hove Park. There is also a large storage room which could be converted stnp.
The secluded rear garden provides the perfect place to unwind in the summer months and givers access to the garage.
Property | semi-detached
beds | four doubles
baths | one family bathroom
parking | garage
council tax | band E
transport | Hove Train Station 1 mile | Aldrington Train Station 1 mile
schools | Aldrington CofE | Blatchington Mill Secondary | Lancing Prep College
Located in the popular Nevill Road, giving easy access to the A27, M25, Gatwick and London via car. The area is increasingly popular due to the close proximity of local parks, such as Hove Park and Hove Recreation Ground as well as, numerous good schools including Aldrington CofE, Blatchington Mill and Lancing Prep College. Both Hove and Preston Park train stations are within walking distance, making this an ideal home for those looking to commute. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Maldon Road, Brighton BN1
- £650,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Kestrel Close, Hove, East Sussex BN3
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Port Hall Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Temple Street, Brighton BN1
- £640,000 4 bed detached house for sale Meads Avenue, Hove BN3
- £640,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Ditchling Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £675,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lauriston Road, Brighton BN1
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Montefiore Road, Hove BN3
- £675,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Upper North Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1