3 bed maisonette for sale in Sharpleshall Street, Primrose Hill, London NW1
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,125 sq. ft
- Share of freehold
- 3 bedrooms
- Reception/dining room
Description A very stylish, comprehensively refurbished and beautifully presented garden maisonette on Sharpleshall Street very much in the heart of Primrose Hill. The well configured accommodation comprises substantial open plan reception room with kitchen and dining area, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, en suite shower room and family bathroom. The property has super ceiling heights and natural light and a pretty walled garden.
Lower Ground Floor
Good sized bedroom with triple casement windows to front aspect, extensive built-in closets and storage units, dressing table and shelving. Wood flooring throughout and recessed spotlights.
Generous bathroom with low level WC and enclosed cistern, stone wash hand basin with wall mounted tap, bath and fully tiled walk-in shower. Heated towel rail, built-in shelving, wooden flooring.
Recessed spotlights, built-in wardrobe and shelving, glass panelled double doors to garden.
Single bedroom with casement window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, dressing table with shelving.
Raised Ground Floor
Glass panelled sash window to rear aspect overlooking garden, built-in wardrobes, dressing table with shelves and drawers, wood flooring.
Range of floor and wall mounted storage units, incorporating five ring gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, corian work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, full height glass panelled doors to rear with period wooden shutters. Simple cornicing, spotlights, open plan to reception room.
Beautifully proportioned reception room with super ceiling heights, full height sash window with period wood surround and shutters, wrought iron fireplace with white marble mantel and stone hearth. Cornicing and open plan to kitchen/dining room.
South facing private walled garden accessed from lower and raised ground floors with raised deck area and paved entertaining space. View more View less
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Panoramic, Pond Street, Hampstead, London NW3
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Savernake Road, Hampstead NW3
- £1,499,950 3 bed flat for sale Bickenhall Street, London W1U
- £1,499,950 3 bed flat for sale Bickenhall Mansions, Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, London W1U
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Clarewood Court, 82 Seymour Place, Marylebone, London W1H
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Seymour Place, London W1H
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Cropthorne Court, London W9
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Clive Court, Maida Vale, London W9
- £1,500,000 3 bed flat for sale Harley Street, London W1G