- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Open plan living area
- Contemporary kitchen/diner
- Part of exclusive sandbanks yacht company
- Underground parking
- Short walk to blue flag beaches
Description A stunning 4 bedroom detached house just minutes from the shores of poole harbour. With 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a great garden in a tucked away corner of the world famous sandbanks peninsula. Great house, fantastic location.
The property is situated on the famous Sandbanks Peninsula located at the entrance to Poole Harbour, regarded as the second largest natural harbour in the world. Sandbanks is internationally renowned for its water sports and boating and in addition there are excellent walking, cycling and horse riding along the Jurassic coast, Englandâs first National World Heritage site, which provides some of the most dramatic scenery. This can be accessed by the Sandbanks car ferry linking Poole to the popular âblue flagâ beaches at Shell Bay, Studland, Swanage and the Isle of Purbeck. For those less inclined to take to the sea, the County of Dorset offers some of the uk's most beautiful countryside, with a vast array of lifestyle opportunities from the wilds of the New Forest, to manicured championship golf courses.
Transport communications are excellent as the main line railway station at Poole provides services to Southampton and London, being approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. The start of the Wessex Way, (A338) is located approximately 2 miles away and offers access to the M27 motorway with London 1 hour 30 minutes commute. Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports are also nearby and there is a ferry terminus at Poole Harbour with services to the Channel Islands and mainland Europe.
The Peninsula is a boutique courtyard development, constructed as part of the Sandbanks Yacht Company, designed to take full advantage of its fabulous position on the world famous Sandbanks Peninsula. This house is tucked away in a quiet corner with many hard to get features such as a great garden and great parking by way of a space in the secure underground car park and a surface space on the driveway. The semi-open plan living area opens onto the rear garden and sun terrace via steps and the luxury kitchen / diner is well equipped. With four bedrooms and three bathrooms families (and visitors) are well catered for. As well as the yacht company there is the boatyard cafe, which is a favourite with locals, and the nearby Rick Stein.
Bedroom Two (5.03m x 4.93m (16'6 x 16'2))
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three (3.66m x 3.63m (12'0 x 11'11))
Bedroom Four (3.66m x 2.92m (12'0 x 9'7))
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.75m x 3.81m (15'7 x 12'6))
Living/Dining Room (7.16m x 6.86m (23'6 x 22'6))
Master Bedroom Suite (7.47m x 4.75m (24'6 x 15'7))
En-Suite Bathroom View more View less
- £1,125,000 4 bed detached house for sale Anthonys Avenue, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £1,175,000 4 bed detached house for sale Avalon, Lilliput, Poole, Dorset BH14
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale Anthonys Avenue, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sandbanks Road, Whitecliff, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Compton Avenue, Poole BH14
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Links Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £1,245,000 4 bed detached house for sale Newton Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset BH13
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Blake Hill Crescent, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Compton Avenue, Lilliput, Poole BH14