- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Hallway and Cloakroom
- Through Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Conservatory-style Breakfast/Family Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fully tiled Bathroom with modern suite
- South west facing rear garden
- Private driveway parking
- Single attached garage
- EPC rating D : Council Tax Band : E
Description ** no onward chain ** A modern and well presented, 3 bedroomed, detached family house, with an attached single garage, built in the late 1970s, offers extended ground floor accommodation with the addition of a conservatory-style family room, spanning the width of the property and having an open aspect to the living/dining room as well as the kitchen. A cloakroom is located off the hallway whilst to the first floor is a family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite. A block paviour private driveway along with newly landscaped entrance pathways have recently been laid. The property is located in a prime position being within close walking proximity to storrington village centre.
A uPVC front door opens into a long hallway accommodating the staircase and a built-in coat cupboard (also housing a recently refitted consumer box) and a cloakroom having a window to the side elevation and laid with a ceramic tiled floor whilst fitted with a white suite. Both the living/dining room and the kitchen are accessed from the hallway while interconnecting with the conservatory-style family room. The living/dining room is long and spacious with a large window to the front and a contemporary style gas fireplace, complete with pebble stones, inset to the chimney breast bringing a focal point to the room. To the far end and laying open, is a conservatory-style breakfast/family room laid with a ceramic tiled floor and a sloping roof fitted with low energy downlighters and dual Velux windows allowing an abundance of natural light in. From here, with an open aspect, is the kitchen, fitted with a comprehensive range of beech fronted wall and base units in addition to a tall pull-out wire rack cupboard, and complemented with contrasting black and white marble-look granite work surfaces incorporating a white butler style ceramic sink with draining grooves to one side, with a cream coloured tiled splashback above to co-ordinate with the ceramic tiled floor. Integrated appliances include an eyelevel AEG double oven with grill, an AEG electric ceramic 4-burner hob with a stainless steel extractor above and a Miele dishwasher, with a designated space for a tall upright fridge/freezer.
To the first floor is a bright landing, with a side-aspect window, leading on to three bedrooms. Bedroom 1, positioned to the rear, has a built-in triple wardrobe whilst bedroom 2 has a double fitted wardrobe and positioned with a front aspect. Bedroom 3 laying adjacent is also located to the front. The bathroom, is fully tiled in a pale neutral colour and fitted with a modern white suite comprising an l-shaped bath complete with a Mira electric shower unit over with glass screen, a low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a chrome towel ladder and a window to the side elevation. To complete the first floor landing is an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving above and a loft access hatch.
Outside, to the front, is a banked shrubbery containing a pretty display and flanked with a recently laid, Indian sandstone paved pathway combining 3 gradual and shallow steps down to the front door entrance. Alongside is a further and newly laid walkway of red granite chippings, connecting to the new block paviour herringbone-style driveway positioned to the front of the single garage, complete with light and power, having the advantage of an electrically operated up-and-over door in addition to a personal door to the rear garden. The property also benefits from gated side access leading to the rear garden.
The fully enclosed south-west facing rear garden, has a substantial, raised patio terrace, ideal for entertaining, complete with a rope and post barrier, spanning the width of the property. From here are steps down to an area of artificial lawn for ease of maintenance and surrounded by bedding borders containing a variety of shrubs and trees to include two established architectural bays and two red robins. View more View less
- £390,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Old Mill Drive, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lamorna Close, Washington RH20
- £390,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Timberlea Close, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £375,000 4 bed property for sale Church Street, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £355,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hillcrest Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Windmill Copse, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £397,950 3 bed mobile/park home for sale Billinghurst Road, Ashington RH20
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fairfield Way, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £400,000 3 bed mobile/park home for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, Pulborough RH20