- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious Family Home
- Close to Mainline Station
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- Attractive Gardens
- Double Garage
- No Chain
Description This sizeable detached home is offered for sale in immaculate order throughout and provides ample space for a family. There are attractive & well-tended gardens and a detached double garage sitting on a plot of around 0.24 acres.
The light and bright entrance hall gives access to the main ground floor rooms. The dual aspect living room has a large Inglenook style fireplace with inset fire and the well-appointed kitchen has granite surfaces, Miele appliances and space for a dining table. The ground floor also benefits from an additional reception/family room, a study, utility room and cloakroom. The first floor landing is a particularly light and bright area with doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. The master bedroom has a large dressing room and en-suite and there are 3 further very well proportioned bedrooms and the well maintained family bathroom.
Outside, there are gardens to the side and rear - both providing a good degree of seclusion and privacy. The large garden to the side is mainly laid to lawn with a various array of flower and shrub borders. To the rear, there is an attractive patio area, lawned area and access into the double garage. The driveway provides ample off road parking and access into the double garage. The garage has light, power and an electrically operated door.
The vendor has advised us that the front porch has undergone structural work in the form of under-pinning and that this was due to an architectural error in this section of the house.
St Huberts Close is well regarded location, being within approx. 1.5 miles of the village with its extensive shopping facilities, schools and mainline station. Gerrards Cross has plenty to offer, with a number of restaurants, bars and extensive local amenities such as M & S Food Hall, Waitrose and an Everyman Cinema. The excellent Chiltern Line service takes commuters from Gerrards Cross into London Marylebone in approx. 20 minutes. The M40/M25/A40/M4 road network is also easily accessible, as is Heathrow airport, making Gerrards Cross very attractive for commuters, regular travellers and for access into London and the Home Counties. Whilst being close to London, around 20 miles, Gerrards Cross sits in an area of outstanding natural beauty, minutes from the Chiltern hills.
Gerrards Cross has a number of independent schools, a very well regarded state primary school and access to a number of Grammar schools, such as rgs, John Hampden, Dr Challoners and Beaconsfield High View more View less
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Broken Gate Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Huberts Close, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ashmead Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ashmead Lane, Denham Village UB9
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Collinswood Road, Farnham Common SL2
- £1,275,000 4 bed detached house for sale Broken Gate Lane, Denham, Middlesex UB9
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Huberts Close, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gaviots Way, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Collinswood Road, Farnham Common SL2