2 bed bungalow for sale in 14 Badgers Walk, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Alarm System
- Club House with wifi Connection
- Computer Facility
- Garden Maintenance
- Guest Suite
- Meeting Room / Hall
- Village Manager
Description Property Description
Outside is a cupboard housing the bin and meters. Established assortment of mature shrubs and plants border the frontage.
Housing cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard with hot water tank, emergency call system, smoke alarm, radiator with shelf, coved ceiling and glazed doors to;
Sitting Room: 4.1m x 4m (13 â8 x 13â 5)
A bright spacious feeling room with a large front aspect window with fitted nets and curtains, radiator, fitted air con unit, TV/FM & telephone points, coved ceiling, archway onto;
Dining Room: 2.7m x 2.4m (9â x 7â 10â)
Fitted curtains and pelmet, single panelled radiator, coved ceiling, door onto kitchen and French doors onto conservatory.
Kitchen: 2.8m x 2.2m (9â 2â x 7â 4â)
Modernised kitchen comprising a range of grey wood fronted eye and base level units with roll edge worktops incorporating 1 Â½ bowl sink unit, integrated cooker with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor, integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer, wall mounted boiler and rear aspect window with fitted roller blind and pleasant outlook over the garden and patio area. (Please note that all white goods are included)
Master Bedroom: 3.9m x 2.8m (12â 10â x 9â 1â)
Rear aspect window with pleasant outlook, curtains and pelmet, bespoke built-in wardrobes with overhead storage, additional wardrobe and drawer set, panelled radiator, TV and telephone points, door onto;
En-Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, radiator to wall, side aspect window, wall mounted cupboard with mirror, shaver point and light.
Bedroom Two: 2.9m x 2.7m (9â 7â x 9â 1â)
Front aspect window, storage cupboard wtih fuse box, TV and telephone points, radiator
Half tiled, panelled bath with shower attahcment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, wall mounted cupboards, window to rear aspect, curtains.
Tiled flooring, doors to a delightful extended patio area and well maintained communal gardens with a secluded position.
Private Westerly facing patio area and communal gardens.
Ground Rent: Â£255 per annum
Council Tax: F - Â£2579.31 per annum
Service Charge Information: Â£6,480 pa for single occupancy, additional Â£300 pa for double occupancy.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications. View more View less
- £545,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Copthorne Cottages, The Green, Croxley Green, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Tudor Way, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rugby Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cherry Croft, Croxley Green WD3
- £549,995 3 bed property for sale Winchester Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Links Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Herts WD3
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lodge End, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3
- £560,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Malvern Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £535,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harriet Walker Way, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3