- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description Abbotts are delighted welcome to the market this spacious one bedroom second floor apartment for ages 60 and over, occupying a favoured position overlooking the entrance in this popular retirement development close to Rochford Town Square. The property which is managed 24 hours a day and comes with a 'Careline' emergency pull cord system features a well proportioned living room with windows to two aspects and double doors leading to the fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with a built-in double wardrobe and a fitted wet room with both shower and bath. The property further benefits from many communal facilities including an onsite residents restaurant, a residents lounge, communal gardens, a house manager and one hour per week of personal assistance. Approximately 556 square feet.
Entrance x . Communal front door with an intercom entry system, communal hallway with a lift and stairs to the second floor, communal landing leading to your own front door.
Entrance Hall x . Front door opening to the communal hallway, loft access, large built-in storage/airing cupboard, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, coved ceiling, intercom entry/emergency pull cord system.
Living Room10'8" x 20'5" (3.25m x 6.22m). UPVC Double glazed windows facing the rear and side, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, coved ceiling, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord, double doors opening to:
Kitchen7'7" x 9'4" (2.31m x 2.84m). Fitted wall and base units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces, single sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, waist height electric oven, electric hob, overhead extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, uPVC double glazed window facing the rear, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, coved ceiling, wall mounted electric fan heater, emergency pull cord.
Bedroom10' x 13'6" (3.05m x 4.11m). UPVC Double glazed window facing the rear, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, coved ceiling, built-in double wardrobe, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord.
Wet Room Bathroom9'6" x 9' (2.9m x 2.74m). Low level WC, panelled bath, walk-in wet room style shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted electric fan heater, emergency pull cord.
Communal Facilities x . Communal residents lounge and function room, onsite residents restaurant, communal garden, communal laundry room, residents car park and buggy store, guest suite, house manager. View more View less
- £135,000 1 bed mobile/park home for sale Fifth Avenue, Kingsleigh Park Homes, Benfleet SS7
- £154,995 2 bed mobile/park home for sale Ridgeway, Tower Park, Hullbridge, Hockley SS5
- £170,000 1 bed bungalow for sale Lower Road, Hockley, Essex SS5
- £140,000 1 bed property for sale Christchurch Court, Southchurch Road, Southend-On-Sea SS1
- £135,000 1 bed property for sale Hockley Mobile Homes, Hockley SS5
- £170,000 1 bed property for sale Sheriton Square, Rayleigh SS6
- £140,000 2 bed property for sale Sunningdale Court, Gordon Place, Southend-On-Sea SS1
- £165,000 1 bed property for sale Cleves Court, 139 London Road, Hadleigh, Essex SS7
- £140,000 1 bed property for sale Station Road, Thorpe Bay, Essex SS1