4 bed semi-detached house for sale in St. Lukes Avenue, Enfield EN2
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- South Facing
- Spacious Attractive Lounge
- Cloakroom / WC
- Large Kitchen / Dining Room
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Separate Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage With Own Drive
- UPVC Double Glazing
Extended, four bedroom semi-detached family house in a quiet turning adjacent to Hilly Fields Country Park within a short walking distance of Gordon Hill Rail Station and local shops and within easy access of Enfield Town. South facing rear garden, garage, off-street parking, en-suite and much more.
Barnfields are particularly pleased to offer this attractive, extended, four bedroom semi-detached family house in a quiet, sought after turning adjacent to Hilly Fields Country Park within a short walking distance of Gordon Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line) and local shops on Lancaster Road and Chase Side. Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and good schools are also close at hand.
The bright and spacious accommodation is well presented throughout and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Oak floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, coat cupboard.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.30m )
Oak floor, open fireplace, radiator, picture rail.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" maximum x 15' 8" maximum ( 5.66m maximum x 4.78m maximum )
The kitchen area is comprehensively fitted in attractive cream coloured wood units, comprising base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, fume extractor hood over cooker space, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, part oak flooring, double glazed French windows to decking area plus double glazed door to garden.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low flush WC, bracket wash hand basin, half tiled walls, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator.
With plumbing for washing machine, door to garden.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 12' 5" maximum ( 4.19m x 3.78m maximum )
Range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
Laminate floor, radiator, airing cupboard housing Megaflo hot water system.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' maximum ( 2.69m x 1.83m maximum )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC (white suite), separate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 18' maximum x 11' 6" maximum ( 5.49m maximum x 3.51m maximum )
Fitted carpet, walk-in wardrobe and eaves storage, radiator, views.
En-Suite Shower Room / WC
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC (white suite), vinyl floor, radiator, half tiled walls.
Brick built single garage to side with own front driveway. The garage has power and lighting and pedestrian access to:-
Approximately 45' of south facing rear garden, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £579,995 4 bed terraced house for sale Ladbroke Road, Enfield EN1
- £580,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Bagshot Road, Enfield EN1
- £575,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Gloucester Road, Enfield, Hertfordshire EN2
- £585,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Farr Road, Enfield EN2
- £575,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Carisbrook Close, Enfield, Middlesex EN1
- £575,000 4 bed town house for sale Jules Thorn Avenue, Enfield EN1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Conifer Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £565,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Fotheringham Road, Enfield EN1
- £565,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Blakesware Gardens, London N9