- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- No Chain
- New Carpets
- Top Floor
- Gas Central Heating
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Worcester Boiler
Description No chain ~ Check 4 Houses are pleased to offer this recently decorated two double bedroom top floor apartment situated on the popular Elvetham Heath development. Accommodation comprises of a large lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, access to loft space and a balcony. Additionally there are new carpets in both bedrooms and the lounge/diner along with two allocated parking spaces. To arrange a viewing please call Check 4 Houses.
Front door opens into entrance hall, two storage cupboards, thermostat, smoke alarm, laminate flooring, access to loft and doors to all rooms.
Lounge/Diner (17' 2'' x 11' 5'' (5.23m x 3.48m))
Dual aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to balcony, new carpet, doors to entrance hall and space for table.
Balcony (7' 6'' x 3' 5'' (2.28m x 1.04m))
Metal railings and outside light.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (17' 4'' x 7' 5'' (5.28m x 2.26m))
Dual aspect, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator, range of wall and base units, single sink with mixer tap over, partly tiled walls, lino flooring, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for table and wall mounted boiler.
Master Bedroom (13' 5'' x 9' 7'' (4.09m x 2.92m))
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and new carpet.
Bedroom 2 (13' 4'' x 9' 6'' (4.06m x 2.89m))
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and new carpet.
Bathroom (6' 2'' x 7' 5'' (1.88m x 2.26m))
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower attachment, sink, wc, lino flooring, partly tiled walls, shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
Council Tax Details:
Council Tax Band 'B.
Leasehold / Management Charges & Ground Rent Information
99 years from 2005 (85 years remaining), the management fee is Â£82.28 per month. Ground rent is Â£200 per annum. View more View less
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £210,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pinewood Park, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Pinewood Park, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Bramshott Place, Fleet GU51
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Worldham House, Twyford Close, Fleet GU51
- £229,950 2 bed flat for sale Worcester Court, King John Street, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Pipitsmead House, Alder Court, Fleet GU51