5 bed detached house for sale in Greenacres Avenue, Ickenham UB10
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Through reception rooms
- Downstairs shower room
- Dressing room
- Large secluded garden
- Catchment area for local schools
- A40 a short drive away for the motorist
Description Positioned on a beautiful tree lined road on Greenacres Avenue is this beautiful detached four bedroom home offering generously proportioned interiors with smart modern additions. It is located on one of Ickenham's most prestigious roads which is a stroll to Ickenham village and it's selection of shops, cafe's and transport connections.
From our Ickenham office, turn left and continue to the top of Swakeleys Road. At the mini roundabout take the second exit onto Breakspear Road South. Take the first available right and then right again onto Greenacres Avenue.
Greenacres Avenue is a quiet residential road in Ickenham. Located in close proximity to Ickenham High Street which offers a superb range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Ickenham station (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines) is a short walk away providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively West Ruislip station is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the Home Counties. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools that cater for children of all ages within close proximity including Breakspear and Vyners Senior School, along with a number of leisure facilities.
This generously proportioned five bedroom detached residence cleverly integrates spacious living over two floors. Providing a relaxed setting nearby to local amenities, this home offers a perfect opportunity for well suited family living. Once through the generously spacious hall, the attractive nature of the inside of this property is revealed. There is a fitted kitchen with views looking out to the rear garden. A living room can be accessed via a door in the hallway and flows into the spacious sitting/family rooms where there are patio doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also access to the very convenient dining room and study room from the living and family room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, the master enjoying built in wardrobes. There is also a dressing room and a family bathroom. Enjoy convenient, low maintenance living in this ready-made family home.
To the front of the property there is off street parking for multiple cars and there is access to the garage. There is side access which leads to the back garden that has a large patio space and immaculately laid lawn. View more View less
- £900,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Tudor Close, Eastcote, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £895,900 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Bridge Way, Ickenham, Uxbridge UB10
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Truesdales, Ickenham UB10
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Seaford Close, Ruislip HA4
- £825,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Mills Close, Hillingdon Village UB10
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Mill Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £825,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Andrews Close, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £995,000 5 bed detached house for sale Old Hatch Manor, Ruislip HA4
- £825,000 6 bed detached house for sale Lewis Close, Harefield, Middlesex UB9