- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- * 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- * exclusive riverside development close to marlow lock
- * backing onto gossmore park
- * level walking distance of marlow station & the high street.
- * garage & visitor parking
- * no onward chain
Description A two bedroom ground floor apartment, part of a successful riverside development built in the 1980's. Enjoying lovely views rear over Gossmore Park and the backwater of the river Thames from the outside balcony.
This represents a very rare opportunity to acquire such a riverside apartment within walking distance of Marlow Station & under half a mile from the town centre. In our view an ideal property for a professional single/couple, downsizer or a buyer seeking a second home or 'lock up & leave'.
Situated in a sought after location within level walking distance of Marlow Station (London Paddington via Maidenhead with Crossrail due in 2020) and around half a mile from the High Street with its array of bustling individual shops, cafes and restaurants, including the 'The Ivy Marlow Garden' and Tom Kerridge's 2 Michelin star 'The Hand & Flowers' in West Street. The Marlow bypass A404 can be accessed just over over one mile away with fast routes to the M40 at J4 Handy Cross & the M4 at J8/9 Maidenhead. Local recreation facilities include golf at Harleyford and Temple, riding in the Hambleden valley, rowing at Marlow Rowing Club, clubs for tennis, cricket, hockey & bowls all in Pound Lane along with the Court Gardens Leisure Complex including gymnasium & pool, and the National Sports Centre, at Bisham Abbey.
For families, local schools are within easy reach, with Sir William Borlase Grammar school under one mile.
From the centre of Marlow, proceed south from the obelisk down the High Street towards the River. Turn left at the mini roundabout at the bottom of the High Street into Station Road, fourth right into Lock Road. At the T junction turn right into Gossmore Lane where the entrance to Millbank is on the left hand side. View more View less
- £480,000 2 bed flat for sale The Old Coal Yard, Station Approach, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £499,500 3 bed flat for sale The Heights, Henley Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £469,950 2 bed flat for sale Klondyke, Marlow SL7
- £465,000 2 bed flat for sale Maidenhead Road, Cookham, Maidenhead SL6
- £595,000 2 bed flat for sale Tierney Court, Riverside, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £599,950 2 bed flat for sale Brew Tower, Barley Way, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7
- £600,000 2 bed flat for sale Wharf Lane, Bourne End SL8
- £575,000 3 bed flat for sale Station Road, Bourne End SL8