4 bed terraced house for sale in King William Walk, London SE10
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Shops, amenities and Greenwich Park nearby
- Close to DLR and Greenwich train station
- Landscaped rear garden
- Private rear garden
- Lots of natural light
- Period property
- 4 large double bedrooms
Description It is thought that the terrace of houses was originally built to house naval officers and their families who were studying at Greenwich Naval College. Located adjacent to the Cutty Sark museum and built c1840 this Grade II listed stucco fronted house is arranged over four floors and offers elegant flexible family accommodation. The house has been extensively refurbished in recent years to include a fabulous modern bespoke fitted kitchen with range cooker and American size fridge/freezer and granite work surfaces as well as the addition of a wood burning stove in the adjoining family room. In addition there is a separate laundry room located just off the kitchen. There is a master suite on the top floor and the living room on the first floor enjoys direct views of the Naval College.
A feature of the property is the very pretty landscaped rear garden which was substantially altered by the current owners including creating an access via French Windows directly from the kitchen/family area on the lower ground floor.
The location is unique with great transport links being within a couple of hundred yards of Cutty Sark DLR, Greenwich Pier and the Greenwich foot tunnel. Less than a minutes' walk away is the famous Greenwich market c1820 and there are numerous shops, restaurants and bars within easy reach. There are plans in the consultation phase at the moment to pedestrianise the centre of Greenwich which will greatly enhance the peaceful setting.
Information and services
Council Tax Band: G
local authorities: The Royal Borough of Greenwich
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepennyâs. View more View less
- £1,800,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Coleraine Road, London SE3
- £1,900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Egerton Drive, London SE10
- £1,900,000 4 bed property for sale Keepier Wharf, 12 Narrow Street, Limehouse, London E14
- £1,550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vesta Road, Brockley, London SE4
- £1,995,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Highshore Road, Peckham Rye SE15
- £1,750,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Holly Grove, London SE15
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Vanbrugh Park, London SE3
- £1,795,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale National Terrace, Bermondsey Wall East, London SE16
- £1,800,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Coleraine Road, Blackheath, London SE3