3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Castle Street, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Requested Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 29ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Ample Rear Gardens
- Utility and Cloakroom
Description Situated in the highly desirable Castle Street is this substantial three bedroom semi detached family home. This property is arranged over three floors providing excellent family accommodation with the potential to extend and possible conversion of outbuildings to some form of annexe. The main property comprises three double bedrooms with spacious bathroom to the first floor. The ground floor provides great family space with 29' kitchen/dining room, bright separate formal lounge, utility and cloakroom. A delightful rear garden with outbuildings, detached garage leading from ample block paved gated driveway.
Hallway Stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard under.
Cloakroom Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush WC, radiator.
Utility room Rear aspect double glazed window, work surfaces.
Reception room one 15' 10" x 11' 5" (4.83m x 3.48m) Double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fire surround with open fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/dining room 29' 4" x 11' 11 narrowing to 11' 4" (8.94m x 3.63m)
kitchen Range of wall and base units, built in double oven with hob and hood over, integrated dish washer, opening to:
Dining area Rear aspect double glazed doors and reveals, further 2 x double glazed windows to side elevation, radiator.
First floor landing
bedroom one 13' 6" x 12' (4.11m x 3.66m) Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom two 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom three 14' x 13' 4" (4.27m x 4.06m) Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 7' 2" (2.95m x 2.18m) Double glazed window to rear elevation, four piece suite comprising cast iron ball and claw bath, vanity unit hand wash basin, enclosed double shower cubicle, low level flush WC, radiator.
Rear garden Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn area, two patio areas, flower and shrub borders, side pedestrian access, two brick built sheds, potting shed.
Garage Single garage with power and light.
Front Off road parking for approximately four cars. View more View less
- £449,995 4 bed detached house for sale Coleridge Road, Portsmouth PO6
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Sebastian Crescent, Fareham PO16
- £400,000 3 bed town house for sale Nautilus Drive, Portsmouth PO6
- £400,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Fareham Road, Gosport PO13
- £485,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Anson Grove, Fareham PO16
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Thomas Close, Fareham PO16
- £399,950 4 bed detached house for sale Leith Avenue, Portchester, Fareham PO16
- £375,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale The Thicket, Fareham PO16
- £395,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Matthews Road, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6