4 bed detached house for sale in Lilley Mead, Redhill RH1
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Luxury detached home
- Stunning panoramic views
- Four double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms & WC
- Modern kitchen/ dining area
- Landscaped front & rear garden
- Garage & allocated parking
- No onward chain
- Exclusive development
- Opposite beautiful lagoon
Description Lagoon views and country walks are just two of the key benefits this beautiful property have to offer. Itâs spacious and flexible layout is perfect for any growing family looking for a modern and contemporary home.
Set behind a landscaped front garden surrounded with a white picket fence, the front door is covered by a large portico and once inside you get a real appreciation for the size.
The large hallway opens into the ground floor, consisting of a cloakroom, storage cupboards and through to a lounge with doors leading into the open plan kitchen/ dining room. The modern fitted kitchen has everything a busy household could need, with fitted appliances, a utility room and a beautiful conservatory area for the dining table to go. Sliding doors lead out to the landscaped rear garden which has a patio area ideal for dining al-fresco and a lawn for the children to play on, with access to the garage.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom has a large en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and doors leading out to a balcony overlooking the lagoon; the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
The top floor opens to a large bedroom, but could be used as a snug, lounge or cinema room; the options are endless. With panoramic views you can never get tired of, watching the swans gather and nature taking its course.
Water Colour has easy access to the M25 to reach Gatwick and Heathrow. Closer to home, Redhill town centre is currently going through a regeneration of new shops and entertainment and nearby Reigate boast varied shops, eateries and the beautiful Priory Park. You can be in London from Redhill or Merstham train stations in just under 40 minutes!
" Watercolour is one of my favourite locations to live in Redhill. Set back from the busy towns and entering into what feels like a private country estate, the mixture of young professionals, families and elderly make it a lovely neighbourhood. This particular home is in one of the best positions within Watercolour. Waking up everyday to those views must be a dream come true!"
"We love the great views of the lagoon, especially from the top floor and enjoy walks around the lake.
It's peaceful surroundings and friendly neighbours have made this a pleasant place to live for our whole family.
With convenience stores, schools, commuter services and local towns nearby it works well for everyone." View more View less
- £635,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Howard Place, Reigate Hill, Reigate, Surrey RH2
- £635,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Newbery Close, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Morris Road, South Nutfield, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale De Clare Court, Bletchingley, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Bassett Drive, Reigate, Surrey RH2
- £615,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kings Cross Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill RH1
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shepherds Hill, Merstham, Redhill RH1
- £675,000 4 bed bungalow for sale The Bungalow, Pendell Farm, Pendell Road, Bletchingley RH1
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Earlswood Road, Redhill RH1