- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Reception hall | Ground floor shower room | Home office/family room | study | lounge | kitchen/dining room | Large utility room | Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom | Four double (truncated)
Description Gerrards Cross mainline station 1.7 miles
(London Marylebone 18 minutes), M40 (J1) 3.7
miles, Uxbridge town centre 6.1 miles, Central
London approx 22 miles
This light, bright and spacious family home has been extended and modernised over the years and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. The well-proportioned accommodation currently includes four double bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms, a lovely bright kitchen/dining room and three reception rooms. Solid oak wood flooring flows through the hallway, lounge and dining room. These include a spacious living room with attractive modern fireplace with inset gas coal effect fire. There is a wide opening into the kitchen/dining room with double doors leading out to the rear garden. This generously proportioned room is comprehensively fitted with a range of white fronted wall and base units with complementary granite work top surfaces. Fitted appliances include oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. A generously proportioned family room is situated to the front. There is also a large utility room which has been refitted with a range of wall and base units with granite work top surfaces. There is space for a washing machine, tumble drier and a large chest freezer. Situated off the utility room is another reception room which could be used as a study, TV room or playroom.
On the first floor, the property boasts four double bedrooms including a generous master bedroom overlooking the lovely rear garden with a large en suite shower room comprising a white suite of large corner glass shower cubicle with fitted shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc. The family bathroom also comprises a white suite of tiled enclosed bath, separate corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and low level wc. Both the en-suite shower room and the family bathroom to the first floor have been refitted by the present owners.
The small town of Gerrards Cross offers the perfect combination of city and countryside living, being situated close to the Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty yet within easy reach of London, the motorway network and the major airports. It offers a range of facilities including banks and a cinema, with additional choice in nearby Beaconsfield. The town has an outstanding C of E primary school and is in catchment for several grammar schools. Nearby golf courses include Gerrards Cross, Denham & Stoke Park. To the south, Gerrards Cross Common is an attractive expanse of open grass and woodland with two ponds.
The property sits on a good sized plot in delightful gardens. Both the front and rear have been extensively landscaped. The property at the front is approached over a carriage block paved drive offering ample parking. Secure gated access leads from both sides of the property to the rear garden with its large full width patio area, leading to the remainder of the garden, which is laid to level
lawn with attractive and well stocked shrubbery borders. Additionally, there is a large shed at the end of the garden, which is ideal for storage and provides light and power.
Band G View more View less
- £1,095,000 5 bed detached house for sale Coppice Way, Hedgerley, Bucks SL2
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cedar Close, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire SL0
- £1,075,000 5 bed detached house for sale Willow Close, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,195,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Huberts Close, Gerrards Cross, Bucks. SL9
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Huberts Close, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9
- £989,950 4 bed detached house for sale Sandy Rise, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Collinswood Road, Farnham Common SL2
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hammond End, Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire SL2
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Garners Close, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9