- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Stunning Character Home
- Three/Four Reception Rooms
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bespoke German Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Quality Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Area
- Reclaimed 'School' Radiators
- Newly Constructed Home Office/Den
- Private Garden and Parking for at Least 4 Cars
Description A beautifully presented family home dating back to the 1890's, offering spacious and versatile accommodation with a wealth of character, a superb contemporary kitchen/dining room, a good sized secluded garden and large home office/studio.
This stunning property is situated at the end of a private driveway which serves just a handful of properties and yet is within easy reach of village facilities including the local park, school, pubs and shop. Having been maintained and extended to an exceptionally high standard by the present owners, this light and spacious property offers superb family accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property has been restored to incorporate many original Victorian features to include cast iron radiators and exposed beams, whilst the large kitchen/dining room to the rear is of a high quality contemporary design providing the best of both worlds.
The accommodation comprises: Spacious sitting room with exposed beams and fireplace, family room, study, further seating area with bay window and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, superb kitchen/dining room fitted with state-of-the-art, glass-lined German units by Hacker complete with integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, steam oven, fan oven, microwave combi oven, coffee machine, boiling water tap and under-floor heating. The kitchen also has bi-fold doors leading out to the extensive patio and garden. The ground floor accommodation is completed by the utility room and the cloakroom. To the first floor the master suite comprises of a good size bedroom with a dressing area and stunning contemporary shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a beautifully fitted family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway and a further gravelled area which together, provide off street parking for approximately four cars. There is also a half sized garage which provides useful storage for bikes and gardening equipment.
To the rear, the good size garden is a superb feature of the property, extending to approximately 75â and having been attractively landscaped, offering a high degree of seclusion. There is a large patio immediately abutting the property which leads on to the large area of lawn with mature tree and shrub borders. There is a further paved seating area to the rear and a pathway which leads to the newly constructed home office/studio.
Home Office / Studio
Completed just a few months ago this Cedar clad fully insulated pod can be used as a home office, studio or den. The studio has full mains drainage, water and gas connected and is heated by it own combination boiler so also benefits from constant hot water. Full up to date wiring and Cat 6 cabling for fast internet and TV streaming. A kitchenette has also been built in, hidden from view, where a drinks fridge can be installed and also has storage and washing up sink. Bi-fold doors open nicely to the garden giving the inside outside appeal and with the large picture windows ample natural light. View more View less
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dobbins Lane, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22
- £750,000 4 bed terraced house for sale The Pennings, Wendover, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £750,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Road, Tring, Hertfordshire HP23
- £840,000 5 bed detached house for sale Water Meadow Way, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale "The Ascot" at Brook Street, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Green, Church Lane, Aston Clinton HP22
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Birch Close, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury HP22
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Wendover Road, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury HP22
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Linden Lea, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22