- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description Guide Price Â£325,000 - Â£350,000
This Stunning modernised two bedroom apartment in a most sought after location on the banks of the river Hamble, just a short walk from local marinaâs and popular eating and drinking establishments.
Storage cupboard housing the electrical consumer units, tiled floor, security video entry system, doors to all principle rooms, cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving, wall mounted thermostat, further storage cupboard space, smooth coved ceiling.
4.44M X 3.98M Front elevation double glazed patio doors, two wall mounted lights, two double radiators, thermostat control, under floor heating, smooth coved ceiling, opening to:-
5.31M X 3.00M Front and Side elevation double glazed windows with glimpses of the River Hamble, tiling to principle areas, ample power points, tiled floor, wall mounted thermostat, underfloor heating, inset spot lights, smooth coved ceiling. Refitted Modern kitchen comprising of: - matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated eye level oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine.
2.99M X 5.18M maximum measurement Rear and Side elevation double glazed windows with glimpses of the River Hamble, fitted double and single wardrobes, ample power points, radiator, smooth coved ceiling. Door to:-
Side elevation double glazed obscured window, under floor heating, fully tiled, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, close coupled WC wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror, heated towel radiator, smooth coved ceiling.
2.99M X 3.97M Rear elevation double glazed window, double radiator, double and single fitted wardrobe, ample power points, smooth coved ceiling.
Inset spotlighting, tiling to floor and walls, extractor fan, underfloor heating, panel enclose bath with chrome traditional cranked shower mixer, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, separate walk in shower cubicle, heated towel radiator, smooth ceiling.
The property is approached by a communal entrance door, there is landscaped communal grounds with a security barrier into the parking area, allocated parking and visitor spaces, patio area which allows for alfresco dining or enjoy an afternoon of sailing on the renown River Hamble. View more View less
- £275,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Havelock Road, Warsash, Southampton SO31
- £330,000 2 bed flat for sale Burridge, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £314,950 2 bed flat for sale School Road, Bursledon SO31
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Holly Hill Mansion, Barnes Lane, Sarisbury Green SO31
- £350,000 2 bed flat for sale Old Swanwick Lane, Lower Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- £355,000 2 bed flat for sale Old Swanwick Lane, Lower Swanwick, Southampton SO31
- £284,000 2 bed flat for sale Holly Hill Mansion, Barnes Lane, Southampton SO31
- £375,000 2 bed flat for sale Folland Court, Hamble, Southampton SO31
- £375,000 2 bed flat for sale Hamilton Road, Sarisbury Green, Southampton SO31