4 bed detached house for sale in Regency Mews, Beckenham BR3
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
Description Rarely available is this very well presented, four bedroom town house located in a quiet cul-de-sac off Foxgrove Road. The property is situated within easy reach of local shops at Beckenham High Street, together with transport facilities that include rail services from both Ravensbourne and Beckenham Junction. Good local schools in the area include St. Marys Primary and Beckenham Place Park with its 240 acres of woodland, gardens and lido is less than 500m away.
Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, open plan kitchen/diner opening onto a UPVC double glazed conservatory with underfloor heating and integral garage.
To the first floor is one bedroom with en suite and a reception room and to the second floor you will find three further bedrooms (one en suite) and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a south facing rear garden patio laid, with off-street parking for two cars to front.
*View Now* View more View less
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Gilbert Road, Bromley BR1
- £725,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Salehurst Road, London SE4
- £720,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chudleigh Road, Brockley SE4
- £735,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale London Lane, Bromley BR1
- £735,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Gilbert Road, Bromley BR1
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lankton Close, Beckenham, Kent BR3
- £750,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ashfield Close, Beckenham, Kent BR3
- £750,000 4 bed town house for sale St. Martins Lane, Beckenham BR3
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale London Lane, Bromley, Kent BR1