5 bed detached house for sale in Sandwich Road, Cliffsend, Ramsgate CT12
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
Description Landscaped rear garden plus workshop/studio
Sussex Lodge is an attractive five bedroom detached period home sitting proudly on a generous plot in the ever desirable Cliffsend close to Pegwell Bay, St Augustine's Golf Course and of course the replica Viking Ship. This family home boasts direct sea views with uninterrupted views of the bay and across to the French coastline.
This home is beautifully presented by the current vendors and offers generous and flexible living accommodation arranged over two floors. The property still has many of its period features such as bay windows, high skirting, panelled doors and fireplaces.
On the ground floor is an entrance porch, lounge and dining room both with wonderful sea views, family room with French doors leading out onto the garden, kitchen/breakfast room and a shower room.
On the first floor are five bedrooms, all the front bedrooms boasting stunning sea views, and a family bathroom.
Sussex Lodge features a wonderful landscaped rear garden with an Indian Sandstone patio, flower and shrub borders, a pond and waterfall as well as a decked seating area with a gazebo. There is also a workshop/studio to the rear ideal for anyone looking to work from home. To the front of the property is a Sandstone brick driveway, fitted with electric wrought iron gates, providing off street parking for several cars.
Ramsgate is situated on the southerly aspect of the Isle of Thanet and benefits from the countryâs only Royal Harbour. The distinctive and beautiful harbour has a vibrant yachting community alongside some commercial activity. In recent years the Royal Harbour has seen many restaurants, cafes and bars emerge alongside quirky independent retail outlets, some utilising the arches on the quayside beneath Royal Parade. The town is enjoying something of a Renaissance with its large amount of Grade II Listed property, many set within elegant Regency squares, or overlooking the sea. The fortunes of the town have been hugely assisted by the recent addition of a high-speed rail link to London St. Pancras making a commute for many a viable option.
Sitting Room (5.31m x 3.63m (17'5 x 11'11))
Dining Room (5.31m x 3.63m (17'5 x 11'11))
Family Room (4.50m x 3.63m (14'9 x 11'11))
Kitchen (5.21m x 3.15m (17'1 x 10'4))
Bedroom One (5.16m x 3.15m (16'11 x 10'4))
Bedroom Two (5.16m x 3.12m (16'11 x 10'3))
Bedroom Three (4.11m x 3.12m (13'6 x 10'3))
Bedroom Four (3.51m x 3.28m (11'6 x 10'9))
Bedroom Five (3.20m x 2.03m (10'6 x 6'8))
Rear Garden View more View less
- £675,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Royal Road, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- £699,995 5 bed detached house for sale Thorne Road, Minster, Ramsgate CT12
- £725,000 6 bed terraced house for sale Paragon, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- £665,000 6 bed town house for sale Royal Road, Ramsgate CT11
- £625,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Wayborough Hill, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent CT12
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Preston Road, Manston, Ramsgate CT12
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Bramwell Court, Minster, Ramsgate CT12
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lyndhurst Road, Ramsgate CT11
- £800,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Vale Square, Ramsgate, Kent CT11