- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,376 sq. ft
- Three bedrooms
- Two/three reception rooms including conservatory
- Block paved driveway with off street parking for two cars
- Mature secluded rear garden
- Walking distance of trinity & coloma schools & local shops
- Extension potential to side, rear & loft STPP
Description A well presented and attractive, three bedroom, two/three reception room, semi detached family house, situated in a quiet and sought after cul de sac, within walking distance of both Trinity and Coloma schools, offering extension potential to side, rear and loft, subject to planning permission. Covered entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with bay window and fireplace, dining room with sliding doors to conservatory, fitted kitchen overlooking rear garden, utility room with door to garden, WC. Stairs to first floor landing, three bedrooms, two having fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, separate WC, single garage. Front garden with block paved driveway, Mature and secluded South facing level rear garden.
Located in a quiet and sought after cul de sac, a short walk from both Trinity and Coloma schools, within easy reach of local shops in Shirley, together with excellent public transport providing fast and frequent services to Beckenham, Bromley, West Wickham and Croydon town centres. East Croydon Station is 10 minutes drive, with trains to London Bridge/Victoria and Clapham Junction within 22/23 minutes. There is a fine selection of state and public schools within the area including Coloma, Royal Russell and Trinity. Recreational pursuits include Shirley Park Golf Course, Lloyd Park and Addington Hills.
Front garden: Bordered by dwarf walls to three sides, block paved driveway leading to garage and front porch.
Rear garden: Accessed from the conservatory and utility room, paved patio, block paved patio and pathway leading to garden shed. The level garden is mainly laid to lawn, fully fenced with a variety of mature shrubs and trees.
55 - 57
For clarification purposes, we wish to inform prospective purchasers that these details have been prepared as a general guide only. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes are approximate and generally to maximum dimensions and should not be relied upon for carpets or furnishings. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained herein, measurements of doors, windows and room sizes are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustration purposes only and should only be used as such. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Glenthorne Avenue, Shirley Park CR0
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Eden Road, Beckenham BR3
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Goodwood Parade, Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham BR3
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham BR3
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Harrington Road, South Norwood SE25
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Witham Road, London, . SE20
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Churchfields Road, Beckenham BR3
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Warminster Road, London SE25
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Wharncliffe Road, London SE25