- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious period cottage
- 2 bedrooms plus stairs to usable loft space with velux window
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Well appointed kitchen
- Family bathroom plus shower room
- Charm & character
- Picturesque cul de sac
- Views over harrow school cricket fields
- Few mins walk of historic high street
Description A 2 bedroom period cottage well set in this sought after picturesque cul de sac within the Conservation Area of harrow on the hill. The property boasts spacious useable loft space with a Velux window and is accessed via a spiral staircase. This delightful home is full of charm & character with stunning views over Harrow School cricket fields and is within a few minutes walk of the historic high street with its popular restaurants, cafes & bars.
The property benefits from 2 separate reception rooms, large well appointed kitchen, family bathroom plus shower room, generous master bedroom with direct access to the family bathroom. Mix of wood and carpet flooring, gas central heating, sash windows and attractive ornate fireplace in the lounge.
Lounge (3.7m x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10"))
Dining Room (4.2m x 3.7m (13'9" x 12'2"))
Kitchen (3.7m x 2.3m (12'2" x 7'7"))
Shower Room (2.3m x 0.9m (7'7" x 2'11"))
Bedroom One (Rear) (3.7m x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10"))
Bathroom (3.7m x 1.7m (12'2" x 5'7"))
Bedroom Two (Front) (3.7m x 2.5m (12'2" x 8'2"))
Inner Lobby (2.6m max x 1.6m (8'6" max x 5'3"))
Spiral Staircase To Second Floor
Useable Loft Space (4,8 m max x 3.7m max (13'1" mmax x 12'2" max))
Partial restricted ceiling height.
Secluded Rear Garden
Viewings : Strictly through Wilson Hawkins
Please note that our room sizes are now quoted in metres to the nearest one tenth of a metre on a wall-to-wall basis. In every case the maximum room size has been given. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets) is only intended as an approximate guide for those of our applicants who may not yet be fully conversant with the metric measurements.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
All measurements have been taken by self levelling laser and should not be relied upon for carpets or furnishings as their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and could be subject to a small margin of error. View more View less
- £550,000 2 bed bungalow for sale College Close, Harrow, Middlesex HA3
- £550,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Gordon Avenue, Stanmore HA7
- £550,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Holme Way, Stanmore HA7
- £560,950 2 bed property for sale Northwick Park Road, Harrow-On-The-Hill, Harrow HA1
- £565,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Whitegate Gardens, Harrow Weald, Harrow HA3
- £575,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Fernbrook Drive, Harrow HA2
- £525,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Arbus Crescent, Harrow HA2
- £550,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Butler Road, Harrow HA1
- £550,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Butler Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1