1 bed flat for sale in Fleur De Lis, Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney RG27
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Part of a prestigious over 65's retirement development
- Set within the heart of Hartley Wintney with easy access to amenities
- Specifically designed to support independent living
- In exceptional order throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen and spacious double bedroom
- Generous living room with views of Oakwood Common
- Lift access to top floor
- Communal lounge & guest facilities
- No onward chain
Description The property This top floor apartment features purpose-built living accommodation, specifically designed to support independent living for the over 65s. In exceptional order throughout, the living accommodation features a modern fitted kitchen offering granite work surfaces with a range of quality units. A spacious, light and airy living room presents views overlooking Oakwood Common, whilst notably presented in light neutral decor with fresh carpets. The bedroom is a good sized double, offering plenty of space for furnishings whilst further benefitting from built-in wardrobes. The accommodation further features a modern shower room, comprising a white three piece suite in a contemporary style, featuring a large walk-in shower and finished with wall to wall tiling.
The grounds Fleur De Lis is an over 65's retirement complex with 23 apartments, in addition to communal areas and guest facilities. Features include a 24 hour emergency call as well as lift access. Landscaped grounds surround the complex, offering areas for seating and dining.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "A rare opportunity to purchase a delightful top floor apartment in this prestigious development, within easy reach of the centre of Hartley Wintney."
agent's notes Lease details and charges to be confirmed. Details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent trustpilot review "Mackenzie Smith Hartley Wintney branch sold our previous house for us and also found our dream house for us. We're very happy! Both sale and purchase were managed efficiently and we wouldn't choose any other agent to act for us in the future. We found the whole team at Hartley Wintney to be excellent, and would definitely recommend them."
energy efficiency rating Current: B | Potential: B
*Please visit our website to see our current guidelines on Covid 19.* View more View less
- £365,000 1 bed flat for sale Fleur De Lis, Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £350,000 1 bed flat for sale Dairy Walk, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £350,000 2 bed flat for sale Lefroy Park, Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £350,000 2 bed flat for sale Russell Lodge, Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £300,000 2 bed flat for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51