- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Four bathrooms (three en suite)
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Large secluded plot
- Three garages
- Rural location
- No onward chain
Description A beautifully presented and spacious family home set within a semi-rural location to the south of Wokingham town centre. The property offers over 3,000 square feet of accommodation including garages and workshop and is within a secluded location within easy reach of National Trust woodland.
As you enter the property through the main front door there is a spacious entrance hall which gives access to the majority of the rooms. There is a large reception room to the front of the property which is triple aspect and has a door giving access to the study area. There is a refitted kitchen with central island and doors giving access to the dining room which has bi-folding doors to the rear garden. There are double doors from the dining room into another large reception room which also has bi-folding doors to the rear garden. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor, one which is currently being used as a study with fitted wardrobes, and another which also has fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. There is a downstairs cloakroom and a further shower/bathroom.
On the first floor there are 2 good sized bedrooms, both having en suites and fitted wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is a large shingle driveway with parking for several vehicles which also gives access to 3 garages (one double and one single) and a gym/workshop. There is also a shed and access to the side leading to the rear garden.
To the rear there is a large garden with paved patio area, mature shrubs and trees to the borders offering a high degree of seclusion. This is a good sized garden and is south-facing.
The property is situated in an extremely sought-after road, just off the Nine Mile Ride. The location provides good links to Wokingham town centre and mainline railway station which has links to Reading, London Waterloo and Gatwick Airport. There is an excellent range of schools, both state and private, within the local area which makes this an ideal family home. View more View less
- £859,950 4 bed bungalow for sale Rectory Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nash Grove Lane, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Luckley Road, Wokingham RG41
- £775,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Heathermount Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ravenswood Avenue, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £850,000 5 bed detached house for sale Scotland Hill, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £852,500 5 bed detached house for sale Forest Chase, Moulsham Lane, Yateley GU46
- £900,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nestings, Barkham Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40
- £799,950 4 bed detached house for sale Barkhart Drive, Wokingham RG40