- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Well-located near to the village centre
- Ample garage and off-road parking
- Generous south facing garden
- Notably presented, characterful living spaces
- Substantial accommodation over 1400 sq. Ft
- Living room with bay windows and separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with shaker style units
- Good sized master bedroom with en suite
- Second double bedroom and a good sized single
- Ground floor utility/cloakroom and first floor play room
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This unique character cottage features generous, light and airy living spaces in excess of 1400 sq. Ft, notably presented throughout. Two reception rooms offer a spacious dining room and a bright, sizeable living room, with plenty of space for soft furnishings, featuring two walk-in bay windows. To the rear, a good sized kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of quality shaker style units, complemented by a separate utility room with a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs, three good sized bedrooms are offered, along with a play room and a family bathroom. The master bedroom presents a characterful vaulted ceiling and a three piece en suite shower, as well an array of built-in wardrobes which also feature in the second double bedroom.
The grounds The generous, south facing, cottage style garden presents an expansive lawn, with a paved patio area suited to al fresco dining. Accessed from Hulfords Lane, the property benefits from ample off-road parking to the rear, along with a single garage.
Location Situated close to the centre of Hartley Wintney, a rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comments "This delightful and spacious period cottage comes to the market in excellent order, with the added benefit of off-road parking, a single garage and a south facing rear garden."
recent trustpilot review "Mackenzie Smith Hartley Wintney branch sold our previous house for us and also found our dream house for us. We're very happy! Both sale and purchase were managed efficiently and we wouldn't choose any other agent to act for us in the future. We found the whole team at Hartley Wintney to be excellent, and would definitely recommend them."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Oakland Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cricket Green, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Firgrove Road, Eversley, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Starling Way, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- £515,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Willows, Fleet GU51
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Corner Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 4 bed town house for sale Elvetham Crescent, Fleet GU51