- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- No onward chain
- Victorian terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- Central Henley location
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- EPC rating E
Description A two double bedroom Victorian terraced house, situated in the heart of Henley-On-Thames within easy access (0.1 miles) of the shops, train station and the river. This property is well presented throughout and benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom. There is also an approximate 60ft low maintenance garden to the rear and parking is available on street with a residents parking permit. No Onward Chain. EPC Rating E.
Henley-On-Thames is a charming and famous riverside market town within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of Central London and 25 miles from Heathrow. The towns offers an excellent variety of shops ranging from high-street chains to independent boutiques. There are numerous coffee shops and many restaurants offering an array of cuisines. Every summer the town hosts the world famous Royal Regatta followed by the Henley Festival and Rewind Festival. Henley is surrounded by lovely countryside, dominated by the Chiltern Hills to the north of the town. The River Thames is a focal point of the town itself.
The front door opens into the spacious living / dining room, formerly two rooms which have been knocked into one to create a spacious dual aspect reception room. This lovely room features a bay window to the front and an open fireplace. To the rear is the kitchen, fitted with a good supply of modern units and appliances with a back door leading to the garden. Completing the ground floor is a contemporary bathroom refitted in the last 3 years. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the main bedroom which is to the front benefits from built in wardrobes.
The property enjoys an approximate 60ft private garden with rear access. It has been gravelled for low maintenance and there is a patio at the bottom perfect for al-fresco dining. A shed is provided for storage.
Within the meaning of the Estate Agents Act 1979, one of the owners of this property is an employee of the LSLi Group.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested. View more View less
- £425,000 2 bed property for sale Clarence Road, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £435,000 2 bed cottage for sale Northfield End, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £400,000 2 bed cottage for sale Gravel Hill, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £425,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Church Street, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £425,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Reading Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £425,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Newtown Gardens, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £380,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Luker Avenue, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Greys Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale The Close, Henley-On-Thames RG9