Description Cassel Avenue is located in the very popular residential location of Branksome Dene. A quiet circular road, predominantly offering detached family homes. For those who love the beach, look no further. A public footpath leading directly to The Chine is just a few meters away from the front of the property. It also has the additional bonus of Westbourne Village being a short walk away, with its variety of cafes, bars and bistros, as well as Marks & Spencers food hall.
The property has undergone complete refurbishment and modernisation by the present owners, with great attention to detail. Access to the property is through a pair of wrought iron electric gates, opening up to an in and out carriage driveway and a second pair of electric gates to the right hand side, that leads to the extended driveway and gardens.
The front door leads into an impressive entrance hall, with all the principle rooms leading off. The ground floor benefits from an exceptional open plan kitchen/diner/family room, extending across the rear of the property two sets of French double doors giving access to the landscaped rear garden and the other to an undercover, decked relaxation area. There is also a ground floor bedroom which has the benefit of an en suite shower room. A separate lounge with a beamed ceiling, a utility room and cloakroom, complete the ground floor accommodation.
An attractive winged staircase leads to the first floor. The master suite has an excellent range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, as well as a single casement door which leads out onto a sun balcony, overlooking the rear garden. The bathroom en suite is luxuriously appointed with an Art Deco theme and has a fabulous double walk in shower with a feature glass brick wall. There are three further double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms as well as an additional separate shower room.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with numerous shrub borders. The remainder is laid to block pavia, providing off road parking for several cars and a garage with an electric up and over door. Properties of this calibrate is rarely available and this family home must be viewed to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. View more View less
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Links Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £1,395,000 5 bed property for sale Salter Road, Poole BH13
- £1,200,000 5 bed detached house for sale St. Winifreds Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2
- £1,175,000 5 bed detached house for sale Glenferness Avenue, Bournemouth BH3
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Compton Avenue, Poole BH14
- £1,495,000 5 bed detached house for sale Compton Avenue, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £1,495,000 5 bed detached house for sale Anthonys Avenue, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £1,100,000 6 bed detached house for sale East Avenue, Bournemouth BH3