4 bed detached house for sale in Copthall Road East, Ickenham UB10
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Integral garage
- Close proximity to sought after schools, shops and parks
- Walking distance to tube stations
- Catchment to Breakspear Primary School
- Private rear garden
Description Enjoying a wonderful location in Ickenham, a short distance away from the village shops and Ickenham Station. This attractive detached home offers an appealing home with spacious rooms and beautifully presented interior throughout. The property benefits from four double bedrooms, a driveway with space for off street parking, a garage and a stunning, private, landscaped garden to the rear.
From our Ickenham office, turn left. Continue up Swakeleys Road for a short distance and the property is on the right hand side at the entrance of Copthall Road East.
This property is located a short walk from the village which offers a superb range of fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst the pleasant open space at Swakeleys Park set just off The Avenue is a short stroll away. Ickenham station (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines) is a short walk away providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively West Ruislip station is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the Home Counties. For families, there are a number of highly regarded schools including Douay Martyrs, Breakspear Infant and Juniors and Vyners Senior School, along with a number of leisure facilities including Uxbridge Golf Club, Ruislip Bowls Club and David Lloyd Leisure Centre.
Offering superb space and a modern, stylish interior throughout this property occupies a convenient location being moments from shops, transport and greenery. It comprises a larger than average, welcoming reception hall which leads into a well proportioned living/dining room with the original Parquet flooring. The main living room enjoys a marble feature fireplace whilst the dining room has access to the landscaped garden. Designed to a very high standard the kitchen which is located to the rear boasts all integrated appliances and Corian worktops, there is also underfloor heating and a door leading to the garden. Completing the ground floor is the downstairs cloakroom and the integral garage which has power and also houses the boiler.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, with three benefiting built in cupboard space and there is a modern family bathroom which also has underfloor heating. On the landing there is a hatch providing access to the fully boarded and insulated loft which has a drop down ladder for easy access.
To the front there is a Resin driveway providing off street parking and there is access to the garage. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with a lawned area surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery. There is an area ideal for entertaining closest to the house and a timber storage shed to the end of the garden. View more View less
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Milton Court, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £825,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £825,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Malpas Drive, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Montague Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Fairway, Ruislip HA4
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bury Street, Ruislip HA4
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cannonbury Avenue, Pinner HA5
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale West End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Courtlands Close, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4