- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Exclusive retirement development for the over 55s.
- A spacious 2 bedroom wing house
- Fitted Kitchen
- En-suite bathroom
- Patio garden
- Estate Mangers
Description A spacious 2 bedroom wing house. The property is located on a purpose-built retirement development for the over 55s. Management services are provided by Cognatum Estates, a not-for-profit organisation and one of the uk's leading companies in retirement housing.
Just on the edge of ancient Rusthall, Muskerry Court is in a classical parkland setting with a delightful tree-lined avenue. It takes its name from Lord Muskerry, who acquired the Manor of Rusthall in 1664, and the buildings take their inspiration from Regency architect Decimus Burton, who designed much of the nearby spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells. The properties are approached through an impressive archway leading into a formal courtyard with an ornamental pond and fountain, encircled by a gravel driveway.
Rusthall actually predates its more famous neighbour and was also home to wells known for their curative powers. The village continues to thrive today, with a lively high street and a wonderful range of excellent restaurants and pubs. Nearby Rusthall Common and its neighbour Tunbridge Wells Common offer between them more than 250 acres in which to walk, relax, picnic and birdwatch. The shops, museums and galleries of Royal Tunbridge Wells are a very short drive away. Hever Castle, the seat of the infamous Boleyn family from 1462 to 1539, is also located close by.
Cognatum Estates maintains, repairs and insures all the buildings, arranges the window cleaning and refuse collection and tends to the gardens and grounds thereby freeing owners and residents from these responsibilities. There is a personal alarm system in each property and resident estate managers are on hand to provide support and help when needed, making this an ideal 'Lock Up & Leave' property.
There is a laundry facility on site and a guest suite provides comfortable accommodation for visiting family and friends.
A minibus service is available for shopping and other trips.
The cost of providing these services is shared equally between all properties. There are no restrictions on owning a property except that one resident must be over 55 years of age.
150 year lease (from 2001). No ground rent.
For viewings please contact the Estate Manager View more View less
- £525,000 2 bed property for sale London Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Leneda Drive, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Impala Gardens, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £500,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Chester Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Lukes Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Auckland Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £490,000 2 bed town house for sale Little Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN1
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Langton Road, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Furzefield Avenue, Speldhurst TN3