- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Large Garden
- Rural Setting
- A most impressive four bedroom detached family home
- Dining room with large feature bay window
- Living room with access to a conservatory
- Generous kitchen / breakfast room with walk in pantry
- Refitted family bathroom to the first floor & a downstairs cloakroom
- Landscaped rear garden backing onto open fields
- Scope for improvement & enlargement, subject to relevant permissions
- No forward chain
*Chain Free* The rear garden to this four bedroom detached family home has been a real labour of love & has been landscaped to provide a variety of different sections to tend to. Two generous reception rooms & a conservatory along with a large kitchen/breakfast room, Garage & parking to the front.
With plentiful driveway parking along with a garage, this most impressive four bedroom detached family residence is certainly a home not to be missed. Positioned on the fringes of Bletchingley village with local amenities on your doorstep, fantastic road networks & excellent local schools.
The home has been well maintained well over the years offering the new owners scope to really make their own mark.
The layout flows effortlessly with a formal dining room that enjoys plenty of natural daylight through a large feature bay window.
The lounge is positioned centrally within the home & provides access to a fabulous conservatory extension where you can sit & unwind, enjoying views across the rear garden.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with the family in mind, it's also perfect for those that relish the task of entertaining & has a walk in pantry & space for a breakfast table & chairs.
As you head upstairs you will find the main double bedrooms which share a refitted & most sumptuous family bathroom.
The garden has been painstakingly landscaped & offers various sections for all the family to make use of. Comprising a patio area, perfect for dining al-fresco, an area of lawn for the children to play & surrounded by mature shrubs, soft fruit trees, raised vegetable beds & flower beds. The garden also back onto open fields where you will certainly admire the peace & tranquillity of the setting of this wonderful home.
Dining Room 16' 11" Into Bay Window x 11' 11" Into Storage ( 5.16m Into Bay Window x 3.63m Into Storage )
Living Room 13' x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 3.96m x 3.63m Into Recess )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' Plus Walk In Pantry x 8' 10" ( 6.10m Plus Walk In Pantry x 2.69m )
Conservatory 15' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" Plus Wardrobes x 12' ( 4.34m Plus Wardrobes x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 14' 9" Max x 11' 11" Into Wardrobe ( 4.50m Max x 3.63m Into Wardrobe )
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 3.96m x 3.63m Into Recess )
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 8' 11" Max ( 2.72m x 2.72m Max )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.63m )
Garage 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £550,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Manor Avenue, Caterham CR3
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Holmesdale Avenue, Redhill RH1
- £550,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Canalside, Redhill RH1
- £535,000 4 bed town house for sale The Moors, Redhill RH1
- £525,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Moors, Redhill RH1
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kings Cross Lane, South Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £600,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Roffes Lane, Chaldon, ., Surrey CR3
- £500,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Gumbrell Mews, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £500,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Gumbrell Mews, Redhill RH1