- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 601 sq. ft
- Willicombe Park Retirement Village
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with Juliet Balconies
- Allocated Parking
- Hair Salon & Treatment Room
- Exercise Room
- Swimming Pool
- Bar / Bistro
- Guest Suite
Description Description one year management fee included (Ask for T&c's) Kings Estates are proud to present this one-bedroom, second floor apartment with Juliet balconies and allocated parking within one of Tunbridge Wells's most prestigious retirement villages.
External Externally the property boasts allocated parking and 4 acres of landscaped communal gardens and grounds.
Location Willicombe Park is set within 4 acres of landscaped gardens, in a tucked away location and yet only a mile of Tunbridge Wells town centre.
Royal Tunbridge Wells offers shopping and recreational facilities including the Historic Pantiles and High Street with a number of boutiques and independent shops, the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre comprising a number of national stores/outlets and numerous public parks. Further leisure facilities can be found at the Knights Park industrial estate which includes a multi-screen cinema, bowling complex and health club.
Facilities Willicombe Park is a popular retirement development built in 1999 comprising a mixture of cottages and apartments set within 4 acres of landscaped communal grounds. Audley Club offers an extensive range of luxury communal facilities including a pool, beauty treatments, restaurant, bar and library. Audley Care can provide as little or as much support as you need.
Agents Note: The qualifying age for this development is 60+.
Other information tenure - Leasehold
Lease - 125 years commencing 1999
Ground rent - Â£100pa
Council tax band - C - Â£1,610.34pa for the year 2019/20
Other charges applicable are a monthly service charge and a deferred management charge.
Care is Available
what is included in willicombeâs management charge? â¢Buildings Insurance â for your property and all communal areas
â¢Cleaning and redecoration to all communal areas
â¢External maintenance of your property
â¢Regular external window cleaning of your property
â¢Professional garden and ground maintenance
â¢Regular sweeping of roadways and footpaths
â¢Servicing of C.C.T.V, emergency call system, intruder and smoke alarms
â¢Membership of Audley Club with access to swimming pool, gymnasium, exercise suite, library and hobbies room, Bistro and Restaurant. * Regular owners only swim sessions also available for you and your family
â¢Emergency call service and 24 hour care team on site
â¢Night Porter/security service
â¢Night time removal of your refuse to a central collection area
â¢Free fully serviced guest suite
â¢On site Village Manager and Head of Care with supporting teams
â¢Other reduced cost facilities such as stationery, photocopying etc.
â¢Participation in social events and activities organised by the Village Manager
â¢Regular restaurant based promotions and events organised by the Village Manager and team
â¢Priority booking for our weekly fitness and well-being classes
â¢Heating & lighting to communal areas
â¢Fully serviced lifts to all apartments
â¢Discount on care packages for our owners View more View less
- £265,000 1 bed end terrace house for sale Hawkenbury Mead, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £280,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Canterbury Road, Pembury TN2
- £280,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Gladstone Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, . TN4
- £275,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Rochdale Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £285,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Dale Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £275,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Dynevor Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £285,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Cambrian Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £275,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Alder Close, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £275,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Taylor Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4