- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Attractive Building Plot Available Measuring An Impressive 5,486 square meters (0.54 Hectares) Huge Potential Here!
- Affluent & Highly Regarded Location On Noak Hill Road, Billericay
- Semi Rural Site Next To The River Crouch With Great Transport Links
- Access Road Already In Place Which Spans The Entire Length Of The Site Plus Utilities Already In Place
- Plans Already Granted For One Four Bedroom Detached Luxury Home - 19/00504/full.
- Architects Research Suggests This Site Would Lend Itself To Multiple Dwellings - Comparable Approved Plans Include But Are Not Limited To: 233 Noak Hill Road - 17/01565/full, 239 Noak Hill Road - 16/00126/full, 302 Noak Hill Road - 15/01051/out
- A Well Proportioned Two Double Bedroom Chalet Already On Site!
- Site Is Well Screened By Mature Trees & Hedgerows
- Site Inspections Are Encouraged
- All Visits Strictly To Be Arranged Via Temme English
Description Temme English Select are understandably thrilled to present for sale this excellently located plot of land which currently accommodates a two bedroom detached chalet style home to the front of the plot along with a detached double length garage and various other outbuildings. The plot to the rear of the property measures an impressive 5,486 square meters (0.54 Hectares/1.35 acres) Being situated on the highly sought after Noak Hill Road in Billericay and running parallel to the River Crouch and attractive farmland, this is a unique and rare opportunity for a developer to obtain a sizeable building plot within an affluent and popular semi rural location with huge potential and superb transport links! The site itself is incredibly attractive and even more pleasing is the fact that it is well screened by mature trees and hedgerows with the additional bonus of already having an access road which spans the entire length of the site. Currently plans have already been approved for one four bedroom luxury home to be built on the site however it is the opinion of local architects that this site would lend itself to a larger project subject to a successful planning application . As an example two new build bungalows close by on Noak Hill Road itself were built on a comparable site. These were marketed with an asking price of 1.2 Million each, both are sold subject to contract. Research also indicates that other planning applications have already been approved for new dwellings on Noak Hill Road behind existing houses. Relevant applications include but are not limited to: 17/01565/full, 16/00126/full, 15/01051/out. The current approved planning application number for this site is - 19/00504/full. The only way to fully appreciate this fantastic opportunity would be a site visit which can be arranged via calling Temme English Estate Agents 7 days a week on . View more View less
- £1,300,000 Land for sale Plot 1, Fullers End, Elsenham, Essex CM22
- £1,100,000 Land for sale Decoy Avenue, London NW11
- £1,100,000 Land for sale Downlands Road, Purley CR8
- £1,250,000 Land for sale Upper Green East, Mitcham CR4
- £1,300,000 Land for sale London Road, Thornton Heath CR7
- £1,200,000 Land for sale Manor Road, Wallington SM6
- £1,400,000 Land for sale Great North Road, Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire AL9
- £1,250,000 Land for sale Croydon, Surrey CR0