- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Long Term Lease
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- New Development
- Range / Oven
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Air Conditioning
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Swimming Pool
- Roof Terrace
Description Video available- click on virtual tour
A stunning one-bedroom apartment, is available for sale, in the iconic Southbank Tower. This apartment is located on the 19th floor, is the highest floor available for one-bedroom apartments in the building and has the most sensational south-west views. The apartment offers an open plan reception and kitchen area, in a space bathed in natural light from the floor to ceiling windows.
The apartment is approximately 624sqft, and has a generously sized double bedroom, with large built-in wardrobes with well designed bespoke fitted storage units. The kitchen is fully fitted with appliances, and the bathroom is also luxuriously fitted to a very high standard. The apartment also offers an abundance of storage space, making the best use of the space available. The apartment is of an outstanding standard. Southbank Tower is a confident, soaring design that is a distinctive landmark on Londonâs cultural mile.
The building is located between the Royal Festival Hall and Shakespeareâs globe and adjacent to the iconic Sea Containers House, now home to the Mondrian Hotel. With South wark and Blackfriars Underground stations, a short distance away it allows quick access to Central London as well as connecting train stations to the airports and other parts of England.
Southbank Tower benefits from high-speed lift access, an indoor swimming pool and a private lounge for residents situated on the 10th floor with breath-taking views of London.
Located on the South Bank you are just a short distance to the theatres, restaurants and attractions of Covent Garden, the trendy upbeat Soho, the shopping of Oxford Street and the green spaces and famous historical squares that London has to offer. Transport links on your doorstep include; Southwark (0.4 miles), Blackfriars (0.4 miles) and Temple (0.7 miles) underground stations, Waterloo East (0.5 miles) for national rail and the new City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
- Leasehold 999 Years remaining from December 2015
-Service charge-Â£7,176 pa
-Ground rent-Â£400 pa View more View less
- £1,100,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fitzroy Road, Primrose Hill, London NW1
- £1,195,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Eaton Square, Belgravia SW1W
- £1,200,000 1 bed property for sale Chandlery, 40 Gowers Walk, London E1
- £1,150,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Grange Street, Bridport Place, London N1
- £1,050,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Albert Street, London NW1
- £1,050,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Albert Street, Camden, London NW1
- £1,250,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Greek Street, Soho, London W1D
- £1,195,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Eaton Square, London SW1W
- £1,200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Tysoe Street, London EC1R