- Floor area 2,555 sq. ft
- Private garden
- On street/residents parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Wood floors
Description Craven Park Harlesden London NW10
Unique opportunity to acquire this large mid terraced Victorian property consisting of 11 x studio flats arranged over 4 floors including basement. The flats are all self-contained comprising of kitchenette and bathrooms. The property is situated just off the busy Harrow Road with excellent road & transport links. Total Area: 2555 sq ft.
Garden 100ft approx, accessible from ground floor rear flat and service road at rear of property through Tunley Road.
The property is currently fully let with AST agreements.
EPC: Flat 1: B, Flat 2: B, Flat 3: C, Flat 4: B, Flat 5: C, Flat 6: C, Flat 7: C, Flat 8: B, Flat 9: C, Flat 10: C, Flat 11: C
current income: Â£138,000. Per annum
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through A to Z Property Services
A to Z Property Services have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Measurements are correct to within +/- 6 inches.
None of these statements contained in these particulars as to this or any of our properties are to relied upon as a statement of representation of fact. View more View less
- £1,575,000 Semi-detached house for sale Anson Road, Cricklewwod NW2
- £1,500,000 1 bed semi-detached house for sale Buckingham Road, London NW10
- £1,900,000 Semi-detached house for sale Waldo Road, London NW10
- £1,900,000 Detached house for sale Waldo Works, Waldo Road, Kensal Green, London NW10
- £1,400,000 Property for sale Goldhawk Road, Shepherd's Bush W12
- £1,499,950 Block of flats for sale Cricklewood Broadway, Cricklewood NW2