- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Beautiful family home
- Set in stunning countryside
- Extensive driveway with ample parking
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with Rayburn
- Log burners in the sitting room and dining room
- 4 bay garage
- Secluded southerly aspect garden
- Close to Cowden Station (free parking)
- Fantastic choice of schools
- 50 minutes to London Bridge
Description Beautifully presented detached family home in a stunning location within the sought after village of Hever. Wood Cottage sits on a large plot set back from the road, with a wraparound garden, driveway for several cars and four bay garage. Being close to Cowden Train Station and in the catchment for a fantastic choice of schools this wonderful home is perfect for a family wanting to escape to the country whilst having good transport links.
â¢ Beautiful family home
â¢ Set in stunning countryside
â¢ Extensive driveway with ample parking
â¢ Kitchen/ breakfast room with Rayburn
â¢ Log burners in the sitting room and dining room
â¢ 4 bay garage
â¢ Secluded southerly aspect garden
â¢ Close to Cowden Station (free parking)
â¢ Fantastic choice of schools
â¢ 50 minutes to London Bridge
This beautiful property has been elegantly refurbished throughout to create a fabulous family home. The accommodation to the ground floor includes a spacious double aspect sitting room with log burning stove and door onto the terrace. Doors lead from the sitting room into the dining room with log burning stove and French doors onto the terrace. Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with an excellent range of shaker style wall and base units and drawers under granite worktops, Rayburn and stable door to the garden. Also to the ground floor there is a downstairs toilet.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom with roll top bath and separate rainfall shower.
The driveway has parking for several cars and a generous sized oak-framed detached barn style 4 bay garage. The gardens are beautifully maintained with neat lawns and a wonderful selection of mature trees and shrubs. There is a large terrace overlooking the garden, the perfect spot for alfresco dining and entertaining friends and family.
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage and oil
Council tax band: F
Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
The property is located in the Historic village of Hever, famous for its Castle and its historical connections with Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry the VIII and mother of Elizabeth I of England. Hever Village offers a range of local public houses and a primary school and is surrounded by beautiful open countryside ideal for walking, riding and other recreational activities including golf at Hever Golf Course and water sports at Bough Beech reservoir. Edenbridge is a short drive and offers good local facilities, including a range of small independent shops, a large Waitrose, pubs, restaurants, leisure centre and cricket club. The town boasts two railway stations with a journey time to and from London Bridge of around 40-45 minutes.
Miles to: M25 Godstone (J6) 13, Oxted 8, Sevenoaks 9, Tunbridge Wells 11, East Grinstead 10. View more View less
- £885,000 3 bed detached house for sale Spode Lane, Cowden, Edenbridge TN8
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Smithers Lane, Cowden, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Eden Hall, Cowden, Kent TN8
- £895,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stick Hill, Edenbridge TN8
- £1,075,000 4 bed detached house for sale Crouch House Road, Edenbridge, Kent TN8
- £895,000 4 bed equestrian property for sale Pigdown Lane, Hever, Edenbridge TN8