- 4 bedrooms
- Detached House
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Three/Four Reception Rooms
- No Chain
- Fully insulated & boarded loft
- Garage & Driveway for 2 cars
Description The Personal Agent are proud to offer to the market this extremely well presented, four / five bedroom detached family home situated in one of Worcester Parks' most highly sought after roads, within walking distance of Worcester Park railway station and town centre. The property is offered to the market with no chain.
The impressive entrance hallway has doors to a lounge / dining room with original parquet flooring, a downstairs W/C and a study which can also be used as a double bedroom.
The property has been extended across the rear creating a fantastic kitchen / dining room with double doors to the garden and also direct access to the sizable conservatory. **no chain**
Upstairs are four generously proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a 6ft bath and a large corner shower cubicle.
Towards the front of the property the driveway leads to an attached single garage which offers potential for conversion to further living accommodation subject to the usual planning consent.
To the rear of the property the lawn garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and has a separate patio area.
Viewing highly recommended by sole agents.
Worcester Park offers a larger choice of amenities including a Waitrose, banks/building societies and other essential stores, as well as a variety of restaurants, Worcester Park also offers great access to public transport.
The property is within walking distance of Worcester Park mainline rail stations with regular services to London and both the M25 and A3 are easily accessible, giving a straight forward route to London and both Heathrow and Gatwick international airports, making this property ideal for a commuter too.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
We recommend numerous companies for property related services.
We believe that all of the companies we recommended are the best in their fields. We receive referral fees from a few of these companies and not all.
Below are the companies whom pay us a referral fee;
Solicitors; Â£180 inc. VAT
AV Rillo, Cuff & Gough, bwt Law, Wellers Hedleys
Financial Services; Â£75 inc. VAT
Removals; Â£50 inc. VAT
For more information please contact us on View more View less
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hornbeam Gardens, New Malden KT3
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Douglas Road, Surbiton KT6
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Grand Drive, London SW20
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Grand Drive, London SW20
- £850,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Linkway, London SW20
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kendor Avenue, Epsom KT19
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Reigate Road, Ewell, Epsom KT17
- £850,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT2
- £850,000 4 bed town house for sale Williams Grove, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6