- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- No Onward Chain Complications
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Garage and Parking
- Recently been recarpeted and redecorated throughout
- 12ft Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 15ft Living Room Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Sought After Location of Elvetham Heath Development
Description No onward chain complications
This well-presented four bedroom town house is situated on the popular development of Elvetham Heath in Fleet and comes to the market with no onward chain complications. Having recently been re-carpeted throughout by the current sellers and redecorated from top to bottom.
The downstairs accommodation comprises of a 12 ft. Open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear with access to the garden, bedroom four/study and a cloakroom. To the first floor there is a front aspect living room, a double bedroom and a three-piece bathroom suite. To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms with one being the master suite with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. To the rear of the garden, there is a garage and parking for one vehicle.
Elvetham Heath is a modern development that started to be constructed in the summer of 1999 and ended in 2008 and was built on reclaimed pine plantation/heathland between the M3 motorway and the London-Southampton railway line north of Fleet town centre.
A sought after estate whereby all amenities are within walk distance, which include Elvetham Heath Primary School, Nature Reserve, Morrison's Supermarket, Tennis Courts and Community Centre, a children's nursery and "De Havillands Arms" Public House and restaurant.
Within easy access to the surrounding towns of Basingstoke, Reading and Farnborough and also London via all major road networks of the M3 and M4 motorways. Fleet railway station is approximately 1.2 miles from the centre of the development. View more View less
- £425,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet GU51
- £440,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Betjeman Walk, Yateley GU46
- £410,000 4 bed detached house for sale Gleneagles Drive, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £450,000 4 bed property for sale Stevens Way, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £385,000 4 bed property for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £475,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Stockbridge Road, Fleet GU51
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Haig Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £475,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale East Hundreds, Fleet GU51