- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three double bedroom detached bungalow
- No onward chain
- One bathroom & separate guest w.c.
- Spacious living room & separate dining room
- Double glazed & central heating
- Large rear garden
- Close to a40/m40 & m25
- Ample off street parking
- Close to uxbridge
- Sought after location
Description Purplebricks are excited to introduce this spacious, extended, three bedroom family home to the market, positioned on a quiet and sought after road in New Denham. The property also has no onward chain and resides only a few minutes drive from the centre of Uxbridge with a fabulous choice of shops and local amenities, only a 15-20 minute walk to Uxbridge tube station and only 0.4 miles to the M40/A40 and 2 miles to the M25.
The property comprises of a downstairs master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, a second separate guest W.C, a generous living room, separate dining room, large kitchen with breakfast area and two double bedrooms on the first floor.
To the front, off street parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear, a large mostly laid to lawn garden with wood panel fencing and a huge wooden shed/summer house with power.
Knighton Way Lane is a delightful and quiet road located off the Oxford Road, within easy reach of both Denham Village, Denham Train Station and Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
Uxbridge town centre is just under 0.4 miles away with a fantastic variety of fine dining and casual restaurants, entertainment including bars and a cinema, while Intu Uxbridge shopping centre, Pavillions centre and the high street provide an assemblage of popular branded retail shops, cafÃ©s and banks and more.
Other benefits to the area include close proximity to Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University, Uxbridge College, Heathrow Airport, the M25 and A40 which connects the property with central London and the home counties.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £580,000 3 bed detached house for sale Lovett Road, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lancaster Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Denham Way, Denham Village, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Denham Way, Denham, Uxbridge UB9
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hyacinth Drive, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Willoughby Avenue, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £575,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dyson Drive, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Dyson Drive, Uxbridge UB10
- £575,000 3 bed property for sale Bangors Road North, Iver SL0